YOU'RE DEAD TO ME!!

Chapter 2

I don't quite remember what happened but I remember hitting my head hard and the were sounds of crashing.The moment I regain my conscious I was in a pale blue painted room I tried to think hard to remember what actually happened but I remembered nothing.A female that I couldn't recognise approached me.I asked her weakly" where am I?". She looked at me"you're in a hospital". I was startled by her response"what...why?" I couldn't understand what was going on I could feel a slight pain on my head but I ignored the pain and tried to understand what was actually going on.

"You came here two weeks ago,after being involved in a tragic accident..." She said.I felt but coming so I asked her" but..." " I'm so sorry to say this but your parents died on the exact scene"she explained.I felt like screaming and hitting my head hard to get rid of the coldness that was already taking over my body.I broke into a sob, I couldn't hold back my tears and they kept on flowing.

Can someone please wake me up from this nightmare it's really terrifying, why can't someone just come to save me from this dirty dream." What...who are you?" I asked the lady in a cracking voice."I'm your nurse.Oh here, your brother gave me this to give you when you wake up"she said handing me two envelopes."Thank you".I wondered what was in the envelopes that was so important to the point whereby Morgan had failed to wait until I was awake to give them to me.

I was tempted to open them at that moment but again I didn't feel like doing so.I asked the nurse to give me my phone

and she gave it to me it looked like someone has stamped on it.But then who cares I wanted to make a call.

I called Jasmine at first it failed to connect and then I tried her again "He...hello" she said after receiving my call."Hey,Jas how are you?"I tried not to sound broke."Nick??"she asked."Jas it's me Nick your best friend" I was a confused."Bu...but I thought you were dead?"she said."What...why?" I asked startled."Because your brother told me so ,he said you died,he said your body has been crushed that's why he won't be burying your body". I didn't know what to say.

I know Morgan was selfish but this,is very much uncalled for.I can't believe he made everyone believe him that I was dead.Did he really wish I was dead,but why,is it because we left him that day.He was being unreasonable being honest.

"Nick are you still there?"Jasmine asked disturbing my thoughts."Oh I'm sorry yeah I'm still here"."Are you sure that you're alive or this is some sort of a prank?" she asked."How the hell do you think I would've called if I wasn't alive?"I asked her irritably.

She ended the call before I could say one more word.When I tried to connect the call again but she had already blacklisted my contact,how dare she.I immediately dailed Morgan's number."what do you want?"he asked coldly."how dare you ask me that?"I replied irritably."what do you want from me,I sent you a letter I guess you didn't read it,did you?" "Morgan am I dead?" "Yeah you're dead Nick, you're dead in my eyes so you should also seem dead to others as well!"he said coldly."screw you Morgan,when I come back you'll tell me if I'm dead or..." " or what Nick, don't you get it you're not allowed at home anymore.Read that letter and you'll get it and stop making yourself a fool"."What are you talking about?" I said only to find out that he ended the call ages ago.'morgan is full of himself'.

I opened one of the envelopes.I started reading it,'Thank you for killing our parents,if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be this rich.Thank you for handing over your money to your annoying brother.I will never get tired of saying thank for getting yourself homeless.You won't know how much happy I was when I saw you lying in that bed helplessly.I just wanted to let you know that you're no allowed at home or anywhere close to me,since that might get you inside jail cell.Ohh and do me one more favour, NEVER call or text me again.And again don't bother yourself by returning to school.I took back your school fees, so please don't embarrass yourself since everyone thinks that you're also dead so here is a sum of money for you to disappear and never be sighted around this place again.Now I'm sure you know why I'm doing this that's only if you had already read the other envelope, good bye Nick'.I felt a little pain in my heart,his words had really porched my heart.I broke into a sob, I just couldn't stop myself from crying.

The thing is he also brought my clothes too,proving that he really meant it when he said I was no longer allowed at home.'I knew Morgan was heartless but I never thought he could be this cold' this was so startling and unbelievable.I don't think I will ever forgive him for this,he did a lot of things but this was beyond my control.But then I really need to start thinking about my near future.

I was really tempted to open the other one but again I was scared of what I was about to see.I wondered what was in that envelope.I fought with my thoughts and finally decided to open it.