Chapter 12 : I'm cursed!

I froze for a second , what did he mean by him?

"You got him?" I asked, I wanted to make sure my ears weren't deceiving me.

"Yes,we got him. The problem is that he is refusing to tell us, who sent him to cut those cables " he said.

"What makes you to think that he was sent by someone to cut the cables?" I asked him.
"He told us that he didn't want to do it but the person who sent him had something against him."I'm glad that the officer was patient with me. "So you believe him?"

"Yes we believe him afterall I know this boy, he will never do such thing without a helping hand" he said.
"Who is he?" I really wanted to know my foster parents killer.
The police officer said, "his name is Chris from the Perry family." -wait!,what?!- "um I back a pardon?" Maybe I didn't hear him properly.

"He is Chris Perry " he said then he continued"do you know him?" He asked.

Of course I knew him,he is Jasmine's boyfriend how would I not know him?.

"Um sir can I see him?" I asked calmly I really needed to see if it's really my best friend's boyfriend. "Of course, come with me " he said politely.

He stood up from his chair then dusted his shirt then looked at me and said "follow me".
Of course he already said that before.

He opened the interrogation room door and then led the way . Looking him from behind he had a Greek God body. I slowly followed this Greek God down the cold dark passage with only dim lights. Passing some cells, this people were so sad. They looked so negative only the gods looked fine. Some looked like they could swallow a person alive. They all just look so bad. We finally got to a cell where Chris was kept. I saw him, he was curling himself like a lost dog.

"Um...Chris ?" I said. He raised his head slowly like a drug addict who just ran out of his stuff. He used to be another handsome boy around my place but now he looked like he never took a shower in his life. His brown hair was full of dandruff and had knots in it , his once cute face has darkened and had few wrinkles. His once juicy looking lips were now dry and cracked. He was really scary right now, if Jasmine saw him like this she'll definitely faint, I swear.

"Yes" he said with his hoarse voice. "Did you do it?" I asked him calmly. He looked at me his hazel eyes quickly filled with tears.

" I'm sorry Nicola,someone bribed me to do it. I'm sorry I didn't mean to." He started crying.
I also started crying "so ... you really did it? Who bribed you?" I asked him. "Please forgive me...and also him too" he started crawling towards me .
"Forgive who?" I was slowly getting angry. " He was just overthinking and full of envy he didn't mean too " he then cried even louder. I swear if the police officer wasn't here I would've slapped him long ago on his petty face. How am I supposed to tell Jasmine that her beloved boyfriend had killed my foster parents and almost killed me too. "Forgive who ?" I asked him trying to calm myself down.

"YOUR BROTHER ,MORGAN " he said still on his knees begging for forgiveness.
"Wait what did you just say? " I asked him ,the cop was also surprised to hear this. "Yes, the day before your parents died your brother came to my house angry. He asked me to either pierce the petrol tank or cut the cables connected to the brake pedal. He then said he wants all of you dead by tomorrow because you get special treatment from your parents while he had to beg your parents before he got what he wants... Then he said if I don't do it he is going to tell Jasmine that I'm the one who impregnated Jasmine's sister, Kylie and make me live a miserable life afterwards."he said then bowed his head.

Now I was really angry "Did you have sex with Kylie?" I asked him. How could they do such thing to Jasmine, I thought Kylie was a fine person but this, was totally out of my expectations. "Yes..."

Then everything was black , and couldn't hear Chris finishing his sentence.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When I regain my consciousness, I was in a very unusual room

When I regain my consciousness, I was in a very unusual room. I can't really tell where was I. "You're finally awake" somebody said from outside. Then someone opened the door I didn't bother to look who was that person.

"Nick,are you okay?" Jasmine asked. "..." I tried to anwer her but I couldn't.

Why do I have to experience so many things on such a short period of time. Within a period of two months I have lost a lot of things.

Firstly I was involved in a car accident and lost my parents and almost got disabled, before I recovered fully Morgan my only brother, kicked me out of the house and told people that I was dead. Due to his lies I lost a best friend and a chance to finish my studies. Later I found out that Ivy and Herold Smith weren't my biological parents and again I got it from Morgan. Just a few hours ago I was almost arrested after trying to save the very same person who kicked me out of the house like a smelly dog when I was sick and needed a home in order for me to recover faster. After that I'm told that the very same person I used to call brother, is the one who schemed with my best friend's boyfriend to kill our foster parents and almost killed me too.
Then again my best friend's boyfriend had impregnated my best friend's younger sister Kylie.

Everything is just wrong and hard to say it was just a coincidence. That car accident has CURSED ME , I wish I should've just died in that bloody planned car accident.