MY CRAZY ROOMMATE.

When I arrived at the orphanage it was already six o'clock, meaning it was already late for dinner.

That night I went to bed on an empty stomach.I didn't even sleep a wink I kept tossing on my bed I even fell of my bed I heard Melissa chuckling behind me.

"Hey,Nick what's wrong with you by this time you're usually dead asleep,are you okay?"she asked."I'm hungry,when I got back here you guys were almost done eating so I had to just stay in here"I didn't want to inform a lot of people about my parent's issue."Let's go and make some food in the kitchen"she said sitting next to me.

"Don't you think that'll get us into trouble with the mistresses."I asked but being honest I liked the idea since it was a little risky."No it won't I do this every night,so I know almost every corner of the kitchen and where to hide just in case someone walks in."she whispered softly."Come on let's go"she said dragging me out of the bed and made me stand straight."Fine let's go,but if we get caught you're going to explain,I can't afford to be whipped for food."I said following her down the corridor."shh,hurry up and make sure not to bump on anything,or else we will be dead within the next thirty minutes."she said softly that I almost couldn't hear her.

We tiptoed down the corridor without making any disturbing sound,we entered the kitchen silently. Melissa led the way to the refrigerator then she opened it and took out leftovers.We started eating "mmmh this is so delicious!" I said.

"It's much nicer when it's cold."Melissa said."Were we having visitors?"asked since I know that we only eat nice food when there are visitors here."Yeah, someone was here to adopt that cute baby they said they got her from the trash in the town."she said. Being honest I don't even remember that story,yeah maybe I once heard it but I had no idea that the baby was in this orphanage.

This issue of giving or throwing away babies like they are some kind of a trash or objects is wrong. I can't say my biological mother is better because she also somehow threw us away. Just as much as I need parents love but being honest I hate her. I wonder how is she and how does she looks like , I can't wait to meet her and throw all the garbage words right in her face.Like I want to know how the hell could she give away her babies and she won't convince me with the name of love , because that's just one ridiculous fairytale that I don't want to hear in my life not after how I found out about my relationship with the Smith's.

"Hey,Nick what's on your mind you've been quite for like about fifteen minutes now"she asked. "It's nothing don't worry, I'm okay."I said replacing the bowl's lid and putting it back in the refrigerator. "Come on Nick you know you can talk to me right"she said looking like a kid waiting for something from someone who just came home from town."Yeah I know but,for now I'm okay I'll talk to you whenever I'm facing some difficulties. "I said flashing her a smile to ensure her that I'm okay. To my relief she nodded, for that moment she seemed convinced that I am really good. "Let's get back to bed before the directress goes to our room and notice our absence. "she said closing the carpet after placing the spoons back in the tray. Then we sneaked back into the room,and not long after we got in someone came in to check if no one has tried to run away so far .

I'm glad we got back here before this person came to our room or else right we would have in trouble for leaving our rooms after being sent to bed and before the morning bell striked.

When the morning bell striked I woke up, I was still feeling sleepy since I slept in the early hours of the morning.

I woke and took a quick shower. I dressed in my black tight dress and black shiny sandals. I went to eat breakfast with the others,then asked to go out.

...

After thirty minutes I arrived at Jasmine's home ,I rang the doorbell and waited for someone to come and open for ,I waited for about five minutes. Jasmine finally opened the door "hey Nick" she greeted with a wide smile. She was wearing black pants and orange top and tied her hair into a messy bun.

"Hey Jas,you look pretty" I smiled at her admiring her beauty. "Thank you buddy, you're not so bad yourself." She said patting my shoulder. "Are you ready?"she asked."Yeah I guess I'm ready,even thou I feel a little nervous, plus we're not so sure how Morgan is going to treat me when we arrive there." I said,like I knew Morgan too well I know that chances that he welcomes me at home with a smile are very small. Chances are He refuses to open the door for us or he let us in and then later throw us out like trash.

*Don't worry yourself too much , I'm sure he will allow us to go inside the house and listen to what we have to say to and hopefully he will understand and believe you" she said."That will only happen if we find him alone,if it happens we find him with Pearl then we should just know that there won't be any progress and Morgan won't even give us a chance to explain our reason why we paid him a visit, so let's just hope he is all alone." I said.

"I hope so,let me grab my bag then we can duck out"she said returning inside she came back carrying her orange and silver basketball bag.

"We can go now, let me call Uber it's really hot to be taking a walk in the dry streets" she said taking out her cellphone to call Uber.