PEARL DID IT!!

After Morgan fell from the fifth floor he discovered that he had broken his left upper limb,he pulled himself up and left the building.

NICOLA'S POV

After Pearl slammed the door right in our faces,we called for a taxi and waited for it in a hidden tunnel.After a few minutes we saw Pearl leave the apartment wearing black pants and a black hoodie with a navy blue cap , she got inside Morgan's Blue and Yellow sports car. "Where is she going?" I asked Jasmine. " I don't know,she might be heading to where Morgan is" She said.

The taxi finally arrived,"Hey,can you please follow the blue and yellow sports car." I said hoping the driver won't mind. To my relief he agreed then we quickly followed Pearl before she got out of sight. We followed her . The driver went faster as he could but after a few minutes Pearl noticed that the taxi was following her, then she slowed down to see who was following her.

"Take a turn!" I said to the taxi driver. He obediently turned to the right and waited at a certain coffee shop then after two minutes he followed Pearl again. After several turns she finally came to stop at an old ugly building with a peeled paint, rusted windows and a newly installed door.

The building looked creepy,if you saw it you could swear that ghosts lived in there. Pearl looked around before unlocking the door and entering the building. She went inside,we got out of the taxi and slowly went to one broken window.

"Do you think she is keeping Morgan here?" Jasmine asked. "I think so otherwise why would she come to this dirty place " I answered as softly as I could so that the culprit won't hear us.

It was so quiet that we could hear her steps as she was going up the stairs. We quietly listened to her. "My sweet boy, mommy is home !" She said in a devilish voice. "Come on don't be scared mommy is here to feed you my dear " she said. The was a long pause then she said " where are you my little boy?!". Did he just call Morgan a little boy , how naive.

She picked up a brick and examined it for a while and noticed the wide open window.

There was a loud bang we couldn't see what exactly happened there. She started screaming and swearing around the building " If I catch you son of a bitch you're dead" she said in a trembling voice. " Come out now or I'm going to make you commit suicide right here." she said . So she really kidnapped Morgan in this dirty stinky creepy building. Jasmine quickly went back to the taxi to call the police to come and arrest this motherfucker .

"My dear Morgan, come to me I won't hurt you my love" she said but still no sign of Morgan.

She then started running up and down the stairs like a maniac who just missed an antidote for a week now " come out now you son of a bitch" she kept on swearing like a drunkard. Right now she looked like one crazy motherfucker, not that arrogant gorgeous lady we talked to earlier on.

After a few minutes Pearl swearing and shattering glasses and running around like a wild beast. She slowly sat down with tears filled in her eyes, she then started crying so pitifully if you saw her in this vulnerable state you won't even believe me when I told you that not so long she was running around like a maniac . Now she looks like she is worth being pitied on,how dramatic.

"How could he do this to me 'sob sob ' I thought he loved me and he could take a bullet for me" she said her sobs getting louder and louder. " I'm finished once Morgan goes to the Police station to report me, I'm doomed." She said crying even harder. Right now I really felt sorry for her but considering how she ended up in this state of mood I scoffed, Morgan is the victim here but when she is acting like this it's something else.

"Plus the police force is already looking for me for conning old and disabled people when I was still working at the hospital,oh man I'm really dead." She said looking helpless.

So she even con old people and disabled people. This girl is really something else, how does she get away with all of this devil's work she is doing in the town. She must be shameless , a whole gorgeous lady conning people using her face as a card for her to get anything she wants. She is so disgusting, I wish they could just lock her up and throw away her cell key.

"Oh,no I'm not doomed!" she said and then continued and said "If I could just got out of town now ,and go to a different town where I don't have a dirty history they won't find me there,yes they won't" she wiped away her tears and jump like a toddler who just got what she was begging for "yes yes, who's Morgan to think he can just finish me so easily pity on him." She said standing up from the stairs and started running down to leave the building, but I arrived before her at the door." Hey you, what are you doing here ?" She asked , trembling. " Do you really think you could just get away with this and succeed, you're mistaken my dear Pearl." I said.

She laughed wickedly and said "what will you do to stop me you little slut"she said. She caught a glimpse of the police force van. "You little slut!! " She said then pushed me to the ground then I fell on my stomach.She quickly got into Morgan's car and drove away at a very high speed.

Everyone was stunned by the speed she was using to escape from the scene , the stupid policemen had let her escape once again. They are just too useless to be in the police force. Now where on Earth will we ever find that girl.

After a few minutes we heard a loud bang then smoke appeared in the direction Pearl went.

We ran towards the crashed car,it was on fire. It was Morgan's blue and yellow sports car.