Dreaming Morgan.

Jasmine's mom subsequently entered Jasmine's room to check why there was so much noise . 

"Knock knock, Pumpkin why are you crying so hysterical?" She continued " what's wrong? " She came to us on the window sit and sat next to the sobbing Jasmine, then she looked at me "Nick can you explain? " She looked at me as if I had disdained her. "Mom, it will be much better if you wait until she calms down . She will explain everything for you, like I said earlier it's not my place to tell." I said feeling remorse for making go through all of this.

"Pumpkin, why are you crying? You know you can talk to mommy right?" She didn't reply she just nodded. Her mother then patted her shoulder and stood up. Jasmine continued to sob and eventually ended up sleeping while crying. "Can you please watch over her for me?" Jasmine's mom asked sighing softly and placing a blanket over Jasmine. Jasmine looked drained but her mother was even worst, she looked very tired and mentally and emotionally drained.

"Yeah I can , you also need to rest "I suggested , then she left.

That night I couldn't sleep, I kept on glancing at Jasmine, curling herself like a little dog and hugging the blanket like a little puppy.

I felt like it's all my fault, I should've just kept quiet and waited for Chris to tell her himself. I still can't believe Kylie did this to her very own sister, and even worse she got pregnant with Chris's baby and still refused to abort the baby.

Back to my own problems, this Poppy Black lady is just so unbelievable. DNA test results will be out within the next twenty-four hours. I'm nervous, I don't know what to expect. Morgan is still missing and I don't know what will I tell Poppy if it happens that she is our biological mother. I still curse the day I was involved in a car accident, if the Smith couple didn't die in that tragic accident I wouldn't be in such a miserable state.

By the time I snapped out of my thoughts it was already 3am. I finally fell asleep after placing one more blanket over Jasmine.

***

"Nick, I'm hungry. Give me food, please." It's Morgan's voice but I can't see him in this smokey room. I'm in that abandoned warehouse. It's smokey and has very weak source of light. "Nick I need you, please help me! this psycho is going to kill me!" he screamed in a weak feint voice. "I'm coming brother, hang in there" wait did I just call him BROTHER , I never called him that ever since he made me climb a tree then left me there, at the age of five.

"Nick , hurry up before she catches you too" right now he sounded like he's going to die any minute,why did he care about me all of a sudden. "Who ?" I finally saw him lying in a pool of blood, "Morgan wait, don't die now. Mom wants to meet you" I said giving him water to drink so he could regain strength. "My mom died five months ago, then who's mom?" he asked trying to sit up. "hahaha, the two pitiful stupid siblings hahaha"a voice came to our direction laughing wickedly. It can't be Pearl she died and burned to ashes in front of my eyes the very same day Morgan had gone missing. "Hahaha hahaha hahaha, Morgan my love hahaha" her voice echoed throughout the building giving me goosebumps.

***
I woke up, it's already morning.

Wait, what kind of a dream did I just have. I was sweating profusely, it has even soaked my pillow. I rubbed my eyes still terrified by that dream. What does that psychopath mean by saying stupid siblings, and again who could it be because it can't be Pearl she died two to three days back .

"Hey Nick , are you okay?" My best friend asked. She looked much better today, she was even a little prettier than other days.

"Hey Jas , ugh don't worry about me. It's just a silly dream I just had. How are you feeling today?" I asked her remembering how vulnerable she was last night.

"I'm much better, I told mom everything and now she went to Jayden's home to fetch her unfilial daughter Kylie. Oh and Mr Jakes the doctor called you earlier he said your results are out, so I asked him to send them here." By the mention of Mr Jakes and the results I froze for a second.

Jasmine crawled and inside the blankets and tuckled under my arms. I only managed to force a smile . "Don't be anxious, I'm here for you. Oh and mom said you can stay with us for as long as you want, she said she's going to fetch your clothes from the orphanage on her way back " then she continued "Not that she is pitying you, she just wants you to feel at home just like you used to before life happened." She snuggled under my arms resting her head on my thighs.

After a while the door bell rang . "I'll get it" Jasmine said sliding out of the bed and rushing downstairs to get the door. After a few minutes she returned holding an envelope "here,it's yours."  She said jumping in bed once again. My hands were already trembling so bad " hey relax babe, everything will be fine okay." She said hugging me tight. I opened it slowly, "let's read it together" I asked Jasmine. She gave me a reassuring smile.

I opened the envelope and took out the results papers. 

STICK  AROUND FOR CHAPTER  FIFTEEN .