MORGAN IS KIDNAPPED.

NICOLA'S POV

On our way to the Smith's house I was nervous, I just didn't know what to expect since Morgan was so stubborn and stone hearted. "Come on calm down Nick, I'm sure Morgan won't be too hard on you after he's still your brother so he must have a soft spot for you " Jasmine said patting my shoulder. "I wish I could just be as calm as you are, but I can't. I'm trying my best but thinking about Morgan's cold eyes I just get more and more nervous." We both knew how cold Morgan could be whenever I was around him. "Just take a few deep breaths you'll be fine Nick" she gave me an assuring smile,I smiled back and pretended to have calmed down but honestly I just can't calm down and ignore my loss of hope deep inside. Morgan is so unpredictable like summer season,you just never know what to expect from him. Though he was only one year and few months older than me I was still afraid of him like some who is double my age. At first I thought Morgan will change as we grew but since he had gotten into his teenage years he seem to be even wilder than what he was before even reaching my current stage.

We finally arrived,the house hasn't changed much. Morgan just changed the paint outside and removed all the flowers around the house the house looked a little odd without the flowers decorating it. Morgan knew how special were this flowers to mom , but he still had the nerve to remove all of them.

We walked slowly towards the door and knocked softly and waited for him to come open for us . To our surprise he didn't open the door instead his girlfriend Pearl did. I guess we'll just have to give up already.

"How can I help you?" Pearl asked in a cold manner . "Um... We're here for Morgan is he home?" I said after a while trying to gather myself. I was taken aback by Pearl's response we really didn't expect her to say that.

"Morgan is not around and after all it's none of my concern where he is or what is he doing or eating,even if he dies nobody cares about him."she said waving her hand in carelessly.

I was shocked,not so long Pearl seemed to care about Morgan and was head to heels in love with him. I guess she was faking it like there's no way she could lose feelings for him so easily.
"How dare you talk of my brother like that!" I yelled at her,she was really getting into my nerves I never liked from the first sight but now I hate her even more. " What do you want?" She asked,her voice was starting to irritate me every second she said a word. "Oh, I forgot that dog you're looking for is kidnapped and you will never find him until justice is served... Oh and again if you dare to intervene just know that you're next and your punishment will be more painful than his.

Oh God who is this bitch to threaten me. "Are you doing threats?" Jasmine asked Pearl angrily. "No sweetheart I'm not threatening you, I'm warning you as a good friend will do to their closest friends."she winked her left eye and continued " if that's all you came for , you can go now I need to get back to my new boyfriend in the bedroom he's waiting for me" she said then slammed the door right on my face. She never gets tired to provoke me , and she seems to be enjoying doing this shit especially when I'm not in the mood to fight with her, she's just not worth it.

"Come on let's go Jas, do you really think Morgan is kidnapped?" I asked starting to suspect that she must be there telling the truth. "I don't know, I don't even believe her she's too much trouble to believe so easily . Even if she cries begging for mercy, I will never listen or believe her.

I just hope Morgan is okay wherever on Earth he is." I said I know that we're not really on good terms but right I feel like I need him more than anything.

He might be a pervert when he's around but I miss him right now.

MORGAN'S POV

Once I get a chance to escape Pearl is dead. I can't believe she let me finish three days without food or water how cruel is she. I really need to get out of here and go find Nicola so I can apologize for everything. I wasn't really thinking straight when I did those tests, I fooled by Pearl her love really dumfounded by her factious love. I need to get out of here silently and make my moves silently and slowly.First I need to remove this thing tieing thing on my hands, I managed to cut with the edge of the chair she had tied me to. I removed the masking tape on my mouth , then untied my legs. My legs had already swollen from all the rope's tightness. Finally I stood up after 5 weeks being tied on an uncomfortable hard chair. I reached for the water bottle Pearl left here last time she was here , then drank all the water and emptied the little water bottle . The door is locked then how am I going to get out of this hellhole alive.

I started looking for a brick Pearl used to hit me last time we fought.I finally found then I used it to break the window and jump out of it before that bitch came back and find me still struggling to escape she'll definitely laugh me to her death if she found me like this and she will even make fun out of it.

Pearl is one beautiful attractive witch I can't believe I once fell under her spells and she turned me into her puppet. She claims to be a Smith but she got zero percent personality of the Smith's.

I jumped out of the window and fell on the ground.