POPPY BLACK

Chapter 5

I tried to call her several times with no luck.I was already losing hope that I will ever find her.

I kept on calling her over and over again and she finally received my call "hello!" she sounded irritated."hello ma'am is this Poppy Black"

"Yeah,what do you want?"I must say that her voice was pretty much familiar."There's something I'm looking for which I believe you know where can I find it."I said

"What's that ?" She asked ."I believe you knew Herold and Ivy Smith."

"Yeah, I know them what do you want?"her voice now sounded as if she had just saw something horrific I wonder why, perhaps she knows something.

"Is Morgan and Nicola their biological kids?" I asked her."Are you interrogating me?" She asked in disapproval."No,ma'am I'm doing a follow up here..."I kept quiet for a while maybe make up a story in order for her to trust me."in their will they wrote that they want their biological daughter to inherit seventy percent their money and the remaining thirty percent will belong to Nicola, Morgan and their biological parents."

"Well in that case I'll help you...what's your name again?" She asked and now I have to lie again "my name is CarolineI'm an investigator" I didn't know that I was great lier, I just hope my lies are worth it."I'm pleased to know you Caroline,so how can I help you"she sounded really interested.There's something about this woman but I just can't get what is it...I sighed "Do you have idea about Morgan and Nicola's parents's whereabouts?"I asked her."I'm their mother",she said. She didn't sound so sure,and I just don't believe her."ma'am how do you know that you are their parent?"

"Because after giving birth to Nicola I was still young to raise to kids on my own,so my mother told me about a couple that desperately needed kids since they couldn't find their kid after Ivy's wicked aunt sold their daughter for five thousand rands to a foreigner.So because I was desperate for a freedom and enjoy my teenage years,I agreed to give them my kids."she said.

I felt angry "how must I believe you?"I asked her."we can do a DNA test if that's what you want "she said. "Please pack your toothbrush in an envelope then send it to this address..."I can't risk by telling her my original address that I live live in an orphanage so I gave her the the hospital address."you'll have to post it straight to the hospital I'll find the package there."as I continued.

"Okay,let me do that right away" she said. " Okay have a pleasant evening ma'am" I ended the call.

I descended from the rooftop and went to our room,I found the twins lying on their beds.

I sat on mine,the was a lot on my mind.I didn't know what to think and whatnot to think.So Morgan is my biological brother, I wonder is he going to handle the whole truth if this Poppy person is telling the truth.

Morgan's Pov:

It's been days since that psychopath kidnapped.I didn't know this girl I once loved heavenly was this cruel...like how do you kidnap a person for days and still behave as if nothing is happening.This girl is definitely crazy.So that's why she made me do those Tests to get rid of Nicola, because she knows how smart Nicola can be.Deep down I wanna hate her but I just can't this girl once made me happy which makes even more difficult for me to fight her .

"Wakey wakey my bird"Pearl came in holding a bottle of water.Oh man I was so thirsty I just hope she bought this water for me." You know, Morgan if you really want me to let you go you'll have to give me everything I want." She said removing the masking tape from my mouth."But you already got everything you want" I looked at her unbelievably.

"This is not enough, I want you to pay for making my parents stop looking for me and focus on you and your homey little brat."She chuckled a little."you know I don't want to do this but I'll have to keep you here for a little longer since you are not yet serious about getting out of this hellhole.Oh I forgot that you have no place to stay that's a pity.You could stay here for a little longer but you have to sign this forms so I could have what's rightfully mine"