Chapter 6

Nicola's POV

Last time the DNA was done it gave me bad results,it gave the worst results I didn't expect so I don't what will the results be like this time around.What if it happens that Poppy Black is my mother,how will I look at her?.

I wonder what does she looks like,this results are really sending a cold sweat down my spine.

I really need to call Morgan and tell him about this , "No! He can't know about this after all he won't even believe me,the only thing he cares about right now is the Smith's money, mansion and car's and not forget his filthy girlfriend,Pearl." I shook my head to get rid of the idea but it just won't let my mind go.

"Calling Morgan right now isn't an option, obviously that bitch won't let him hear me out,I wonder why Pearl hates me like I just don't understand why,she must be nuts like nobody hates me excluding Morgan of course or maybe Morgan told some lies about me just like he did to my ex-best friend Jasmine"

I really hate how things had ended between I and Jasmine, I thought maybe we would grow old together and enjoy all our living years together but then the accident changed everything.I hate how this accident shattered my life.

Let me try calling Jasmine maybe she'll pick up.

I took my phone and called her a couple of times without luck.After thirty minutes she called,"hey,Jas how are you?"

"Hi, I'm good and you?" She asked.I was the only person who used to call her Jas.She must be aware that it's me.

"I'm good, would you like to hangout later on?"I asked her.I just hope she won't turn down my offer.

"Sure,after all we still have a lot of things to settle here"she said.

"I'll send you the details then." I said."Okay "she ended the call.

She's finally back to her senses,I just hope she will understand and accept that I never died in that car crash only my 'adoptive' parents and the truck driver died there.At some point I'm mad at her I know it's not her fault that Morgan lied to her but she knows that Morgan hates me but she still believed him over me and not only did she do that she also turned her back on me when I needed her shoulder more,she refused to be with me when I needed her to be with me and support me.I know that 'maybe' she had no choice but to believe Morgan the thing I don't understand is that how did Morgan be able to convince her into believing his fairytale while she never believed a word from him before.

This whole thing is just so confusing not even a maze expert could solve this one it is just to complicated with lot of question marks behind every statement.

Most of it doesn't even make a single sense, Firstly I found out that the Smith's weren't my biological parents but Morgan's parents while I and Morgan looked like some identical twins or biological siblings, Secondly Morgan told Jasmine and every close friend of mine and close family friends that I died in that car crash,Thirdly Morgan's become my biological brother overnight...damn this is crazy,and now I'm waiting for the results to come out and see if Poppy Black is my mother or she is a fraudster.

This is just too much and if it really happens that this woman was telling the truth then who is the Smith's daughter and where is she?

I immediately texted Jasmine details before she changes her mind about meeting me.I showered and today I decided to wear a long tight brown dress and black sandals,I still looked like daddy's princess-the rich daughter - being honest I miss that life I used to have before that tragic night and now the whole rich daughter is living at the orphanage. Life never stops to amaze you, you know.

Yesterday I was daddy's princess and now it's me again looking for my parents and sleeping in long rooms with strangers in tiny beds and eating ridiculous soups. I wish time could just go back a little then skip that welcome party day that way wouldn't have to countenance this thing I'm facing right now that the Smith's weren't actually my parents.

"Um... Melissa I'll be right back I'm going to meet my ex-best friend if ever sister Cynthia asks where am I tell her I'm going to meet my friend I'll be back a little bit later."

"Sure, I'll tell her oh wait who's your ex-best friend?"

"Jas,why are you asking?"I looked at her questionably."Sister Cynthia asks too many questions sometimes so I wanted to just in case she asks for more details just as she usually does, I hope there's no problem about me asking questions right?"she put on a small smile. "Sure,see you later then.

Took a cab and went to "our" favourite Italian restaurant in the district.

After thirty minutes ride, I finally got off the cab and paid the cab driver. I wanted to pull myself together before seeing her so I was at least ten to twelve minutes earlier than the exact time I wanted to appear as Nicola I was before the accident. I didn't want her to notice that I no longer have money to buy clothes or food for myself.

This is gonna be a tense meet up,or even worse maybe it'll be fine I'm just overthinking it. I hope everything goes well I can't lose her "again" I just love and need her especially at times like these were I'm struggling to find my biological parents.

When she said we got a lot to settle she sounded pretty serious, I wonder what are those this I only wanted to see her so we can reconcile not to talk about me as a ghost or something like that.

I sat at our favourite spot just near the entrance,and waited for her there.