THE DNA TEST.

Chapter 3

I pulled out the paper slowly at first I saw a black and orange line then below it was written'DNA test results' my heart stopped beating for few seconds." Why is Morgan doing all of this, why?".I pulled it out slowly wishing it that the was nothing wrong or any unrelatedness between him and my parents.My heart skipped one more beat.When did he do it? more and more questions piled up in my mind with no one to answer them But they were so good for me, so how come they are not my parents.Maybe I should ask the doctor to repeat the test,who knows what Morgan has done for this Test to come out like this.

I was lost in my thoughts for a while.I didn't even see the nurse coming in to feed me."How are you feeling right now?"she smiled."Yes but I want you to help me with something" she nodded."Sure what is it?"."here,can you please repeat this test for me please or check if it is prototype or it was falsified"

"Okay, I will ask Mr Jakes to do it for you and give you your results before the end of the day"she smiled"Now ,eat before your food gets cold"she added quickly before I could respond."okay,thank you"I smiled at her apologetically.

So I waited patiently hoping the results we'll come back better.My mind was tired already,I kept on thinking how happy Morgan must be."This whole thing doesn't make sense being honest, if I wasn't their biological daughter then how come Morgan becomes their biological son while we both looked alike.I just don't believe this whole DNA thing.

I just hope the results will prove Morgan wrong.Since I'm sure he's all over the moon right now knowing that all our parents's wealth now belonged to him and only him.This is just hard to believe." then Mr Jakes interrupted my loud thoughts"ahem,miss Smith I have been told that you want us to do a DNA test between your parents,your brother and yourself...is it true?"he asked."Yes,sir it's true."I said confidently."If I may ask...why do you want to do a DNA test?"now he sounded more interested.I sighed"My brother had sent me DNA test results saying that my parents aren't actually my biological parents,so I just wanted to ensure it.And also to if they are not my parents then what is the relationship between I and Morgan."then I sighed in disclosure.

"Okay I understand, I'll get straight to it ,oh and by the way I'll make sure you get your results by the end of the day."he left the ward.Now I had faith in finding out what was the relationship between I and Morgan since we both looked much alike,not with behaviour of course.

Then I was lost in my thoughts once again, I imagined if the whole thing was true,then how was it possible for me and Morgan to look identical while his parents were not my parents.This whole thing is some sort of a movie or something,I just hope this whole thing ends positively.Morgan proven wrong of course,how could I forget him.

Mom was all so sweet and caring,Dad was supportive and caring so this whole thing doesn't even make a single sense.How did I end up in their hands."enough about being one step ahead let me wait until I receive the results".My head was still painful but a little better.

Morgan wasn't a type of a person whom you could just believe everytime he tells you something,who knows he only kicked me out of the house deliberately.Right now I really need a friend to talk to but who will it be,since my so called 'bestfriend' left me....I was so broken,but how has Jasmine managed to forget about me in just two weeks, I also have to forget about her.

'So now, what next?where am I going to stay?and no more school, this is the hardest thing to accept.Like I was so close to become a matriculant.'I sighed as this questions kept circulating in my mind and I tried really hard not to think about the results but I was really nervous.The word DNA made me unable to think about other issues.

I'm really young for all of this.Now what do I do while waiting for results cause I can't seejust sleep here all day and let my mind explode of confusion and lot of questions which the is no one to answer them honestly.So now I'm homeless and kind of being a high school dropout.

I really hate Morgan for making me drop out of school without my concert.I dozed off for a little while.When I woke up it was already five pm.I couldn't wait more for the results of,but that didn't hide the matter of fact that I'm nervous.When Mr Jakes came in my ward I was already trembling in fright.

"Here are your results or you want me to read the them for you?" He Flashed me an apologetical smile."No it's okay,and thank you Sir."Okay then let me give you some privacy then."then he left the ward.I was nervous even a stranger could tell that I'm nervous.

I opened the envelope with my hands trembling and sweating.But then I convinced myself that whatever the results say,the is no way it could be a lie.So I read it...I lost conscious for a couple of minutes.So Herold Smith wasn't my dad and again Ivy Smith wasn't my mother too.

I felt a sharp pain in my heart,such loving souls weren't actually my parents but then who was my parents then and again I don't actually understand how is it possible that this two people aren't my parents and still be Morgan's parents.No,it can't be,I and Morgan look like siblings so how is possible for him to be their son whereas I'm not their daughter.

Something here smells fishy but I really have to look beyond this and find the truth about my true relationship with Morgan since now I was certain that I am not a Smith heir.It really doesn't make sense I didn't even notice the difference between myself and my so called parents.