Bastard!!

Nicola's POV:

Jasmine's mother came to pick us up. I was still weak from being unconscious for a long period of time. Jasmine said I was unconscious for about three hours. I'm not sure if that's true, everything happened too fast so I don't really remember for how long was I sleeping but since I have no idea, it's better to believe my best friend.

When Jasmine's mom arrived, she asked what happened. " I'm not sure mom,but the police officer said she fainted after hearing that the car accident that killed her parents wasn't actually an accident" Jasmine explained. Jasmine's mom froze for a minute. She looked like someone just told her death was coming for her. " How?" She managed to speak that one word. "Someone made it to look like it was an accident. It is said that someone had cut loose brake cable on the same night of that tragic accident during the school welcome party. That's how it ended up looking like an accident while it's not" she said explaining furthermore.

Jasmine's mother turned and looked at me. It's like she got something got something to say , but then she just decided to keep it to herself.

-Do you think she is suspecting I did it ? I don't blame her it's quite hard to understand how did I survive that horrific accident. It's as if I'm the one who planned all of this, only if she knew that her last born daughter's cute boyfriend is behind all of things she wouldn't have dared to look at me this way.-

She started the car ignition then it slowly drifted out of the hospital premises. Jasmine's home isn't that far from the hospital so within thirty minutes will be there. "Jas, I need to tell you something" I said leaning towards her so she could hear me properly. "Sure shoot" she said not paying attention to my facial expression. "Not now" I said returning to my senses and noticing that Jasmine's mom was here with us. How do I tell them all of this, where do I even start . It's challenging but I keep the truth from my dearest best friend. Once I tell her it'll be up to her whether she tells her mother or not . The thing is that her mother in this will be a total disaster, after all Kylie just got engaged two months ago. She then got pregnant immediately fter the engagement party , and everyone is currently thinking the father is Jayden, her fiancee. So this only going to involve more drama just because of Morgan's selfishness.-I know Kylie is also wrong for cheating on her soon-to-be husband, worst part cheating with her little sister's boyfriend but if it wasn't Morgan's foolishness we wouldn't be here right now. The Minogues and the Zuckerbergs would've found out themselves and fix it amongst themselves - but now it's involving me too.

"When ?" she asked facing towards my direction. "When we are alone" I said trying to say it as softly as I can. Unfortunately this woman heard me , "why not in my presence?" She asked looking me 🥺 on the rearview mirror. "It's complicated mother, it will be up to your daughter whether she wants to tell you or not . It's not really my place, that's why I want to talk to her ALONE " I explained. " So inconvenient for you to talk about in my presence?" she asked,she wasn't angry but her tounge is so sharp.

"No... No it's not that way I just don't want you to hear it from me " I said.

"Okay then I hear you Nick " she said parking the car so I and Jasmine can get off before she goes inside the garage to park it. Meaning I'll be sleeping over , -oh man this is a total disaster. -

We got out of the car and walked towards the house. Jasmine opened the front so we can get inside, leaving her mother behind. The house was quiet and empty from how I know it. "Where's every one?" I asked Jasmine. Her face suddenly darkened. "Kylie is currently staying at her fiancee's house , since she is pregnant her mother-in-law said it will be best for her and the baby when placed under full-time supervision . My dad is having a gambling problem and seems like he got a new mistress, he no longer visit home, he's been gone for a month now. When I or mom call him to ask when is he coming home he pretends to be having service problem then end the call and switch off his phone. While Chloe has remarried but now to a fifty six year old wealthy man , now she is on a honeymoon somewhere in Mauritius." She finished

"Wait, so you're saying Chloe got married once again, to a wealthy man?" I asked. She nodded.

We went to her bedroom, it was still tidy as it was the last time I saw it. It was still painted in white paint with peach comforter, black and silver decorations. It was still full of freeness and warm atmosphere. "So ... you wanted to tell me something, what is it? There's only the two of us now" Jasmine said going to sit on the window sill . "Oh yeah I do have something I need to share with you." I said , I want to go smooth on her, I don't her to faint the very same way I did when I received this.

"I'm going to be brutally honest with you , if you don't believe me can go and ask them yourself, okay?" I said not sure where to start. "Oh...okay" that's all she said. I continued" Morgan bribed your boyfriend Chris to cut my dad's car brake cables...He told Chris that if he doesn't do what he is asked to do ,he is going to tell you and your mother the truth behind Kylie's pregnancy..." She interrupted me. " We all know Kylie got pregnant after she got engaged then what truth is missing there." She asked , I continued once again " Just keep quiet until I finish." She nodded." So it happens that Chris and Kylie were actually benefiting from each other IN TERMS OF SEXUAL INTERCOURSE for a few months before Kylie got engaged. So basically Kylie is carrying Chris's child not Jayden her fiancee's child. So in order for him to protect his name and your relationship he had to do as Morgan said. He did it by the time we were dancing in the hall. He cut loose the cables killing my parents and attempting to kill me and now he is in jail. He was arrested last week Friday. I fainted immediately after he confessed everything to me I just told you about." I said sitting next to her .

"That jeck,she acted as if she felt sorry for me because my boyfriend is cheating on me, while knowing that it's her!!" She started crying out loudly and screaming ' BASTARD ' .