I CHOOSE...

Chapter 4

I just wait to be discharged and taken to the orphanage then I could start doing my investigations about my relationship with Morgan and the Smith's past, maybe that might link some clues on how to find my parents.That's a lot of work but I really have do it before it gets late.Remember I still have some dreams to reach and to persue my dreams I needed to go to school first,of which it was now kind of being hopeless since Morgan had taken all my fees.

My gut tells me that there's more than just this single page.I really have to look deeper into this situation.To me it feels like there is more to uncover.At least my phone was now fully charged,then I could start doing some research about orphanages around here maybe I could get the one that I used to stay in,even though I don't even know that they really took me from the orphanage or not.

"You will be discharged tomorrow"the nurse informed me."Okay,how many orphanages do you know around here?"I asked her."There's only one orphanage around here,why are you asking?".

"I just want to check something in that orphanage, that's all"I said with a shrug not wanting to tell her my exact plan since I don't know her relationship with Morgan.I don't want them to ruin my plans cause of course Morgan's going to tell me to back off and leave this whole madness.

So I'm not going to tell anyone about it,I'll just do my investigation silently since I don't want to draw myself unnecessary crowd.As much as I want to reveal everything, but I can't face the crowd now it's still too early for that."What are you thinking about?"the nurse disturbed me."Oh nothing,what were you saying?"trying to cover my embarrassment."I asked you if you will call your brother to come and fetch you or we should use our ambulance to take you home?"

What home,I don't have a home anymore and I don't have a brother.Of course she doesn't know all of that and I can't tell her about it,and again if they use the ambulance where are they going to drop me at.Since I knew no one from the Smith's relatives."No I'll catch a taxi you don't have to bother yourself about me."

"Okay then I'll arrange a taxi for you to take you home."she said.Just as much as I appreciate her concern but she can't use her money to someone who doesn't even know where was she heading to after being discharged."No it's okay, I'll manage"I insisted."No let's not argue about this, I'm the one who is going to pay for the taxi and that's it!"

I was quiet for like a couple of seconds."Okay then if you insist I'll take it then" Even though I didn't like what I was doing but since she was insisting so hardly, there's no way I could argue with her more than what I did.I really appreciate her for being so concerned about my safety and again I hate it that she is using her money to pay a taxi for me,while I don't know where I'm going to.

But since she keeps one insisting I'll just take the cab then I'll ask the cab driver to drop me off a few blocks away from the orphanage,that way I will know that no one is following.I just can't wait to be discharged.

Away from the hospital,Morgan is sitting in the lounge watching television.Then suddenly his phone rang and he picked it up and received the call "Hello Sparkles
" he said cheerfully. "babe I miss you,where are you now?". "I'm at home,why are you asking?"."I want to come over to celebrate with you,your victory since your skunk little sister will be discharged tomorrow and she has no where to go,she even asked me about orphanages around this place,can you imagine how stupid is she?"she smirked then laughed coldly.

"did she really ask you that? It means she isn't aware that you're part of her downfall.I wonder where is she going to stay you guys discharge her."then the was silence on the line "but anyway it's none of my business or she goes to the dump site or to the orphanage or just behind the hospital I don't care. Maybe you should bring a champagne with you so we could celebrate our triumph."