fixing things.

She finally arrived, wearing a pink tight dress with black and while Jordans.She looked pretty as she always does.

"Hey"she said then pulled a chair and settled there. "Hey,how are you?" I greeted back.She just didn't seem comfortable sitting with me.

"I'm good thank you,why have you called me?"she asked, seems like she is just not up for this chit chat thing ,she wants me straight to the point and being honest I'm just not so sure why I called her here.She also sounded like there's a lot she want to say to me ,but now she's acting all weird .

"Oh yeah, firstly I wanted to let you know that I was never dead it was all just a fairytale . Secondly I wanted you to know that I still need you in my life, I hate how things ceased between the two of us . Lastly I wanted to tell you that I still love and respect you" then I looked at her anticipated eyes ,what else is she waiting for that I'm forgetting to tell her.

"Is that all? " she asked in a very cold tone that one could pee on their pants. She was never this cold before. "Yes, I think that's all "

"Well I'll think about it,and please try to keep your thoughts to yourself and I'll call once I have decided."

"Okay, thanks for your time Jas"

We ate our food in silence, I remember how we used to laugh when we were here throwing food at each other and giggling everything was just so perfect but then now everything is just so bitter and tense. I really miss us you know.

I snapped out of my thoughts when she a chip on my face giggling loudly.I threw it back and we started throwing chips around and giggling just as we used to do.I didn't even know she was missing all of that just as much as I did.

"Hey Nick?" she stopped throwing chips and looked at me with an unreadable expression on her face ."yeah" I looked at her curiously.

"I love you buddy."she said, I felt my heart melt from those words before I could say a word she hugged me tight.

"I love you too Jas and that will never change " and hugged her back. It felt great I really missed her hugs,I just love my best friend man . Morgan has to pay for what he did. I almost lost Jasmine because of his antics and now he is out there living a happy life and celebrating my downfall he doesn't even know that the Smith's aren't his parents too.

Jas broke the hug ,"I'm sorry for being an asshole and pushing you away when you needed me the most."she said with teary eyes.
"It's okay Jas, it isn't your fault either it's Morgan's fault." I said.

"Speaking of Morgan,where is he? " She asked."I have no idea where is he,the last time I saw him was when the Smith's were still alive." I said since I had no clue of his whereabouts.

"The Smith's ?"she asked. "Yeah the Smith's"I said."why are you calling them that not mom and dad?"

"I just found out that they were not my biological parents, instead they had a daughter out there so when they got married they couldn't find her that's why they adopted me and Morgan."

"You can't be serious right?"she was shocked even her facial expression explained it all.

"I'm serious,I was just as shock as you are . Even now I still can't believe it but I did research on the Smith's background only only to find out that indeed I am adopted neither is Morgan,now I'm still waiting for DNA results with Ms Black"

"Who's Ms Black?"She asked."Someone that it might happen that she is my mother who gave me and Morgan away because of some reasons that I still don't understand even though she explained everything." I explained.

"So you already met her,how is she?"she asked.
"No we talked over a phone,I got her number from one of people who appeared on the Smith's past"

"Wow,but how are you coping with all of that?" She asked."I can't say I'm really coping because this thing is literally driving me crazy and like I'm worried about the results and I have no idea where I could find Morgan."I said

"I could help you."she said, being honest I really needed help in finding my biological parents and talking to Morgan so yeah I need her.

"Really?" I asked."Sure why not, after all you're still my best friend."she explained with a smile reassure that she was certain about her decision.

"I would appreciate that,thank you honey"I gave her a hug.

"Now ,where do we start."she asked showing interest in helping me."Since I'm still waiting for results with Ms Black,we could just start by going to the Smith's apartment and talk to Morgan then after that if it happens that Poppy is not my mother then we will continue looking for my biological mother."I explained.

"That sounds easy I think we would have completed our mission in two weeks time" she said and made a clicking sound using her fingers.

"Yeah it sounds pretty much easier but we don't know how will Morgan react once he sees me,and we don't know who to contact for information about my biological parent's whereabouts.So in short we could just say it is going to be a very hard mission that seem easy according to the map given."I said trying to get Jas to hold her horses.

"*Sighs* I wasn't aware of that.I have completely forgotten that we must have information before knocking on someone's door and claim that you're their daughter and it's going to take a lot of energy to convince your stubborn brother after all if I remember correctly he didn't really favour you so yeah, it's going to be really harder than I thought." She said now getting my point.

"We will pay Morgan a visit tomorrow,right now I need to get back to the Orphanage before they start sending a searching party to look for me."I said laughing a little.

"Okay then see you tomorrow, take care."she said.

"Take care of yourself too."then she hugged me and I hugged her back.
"Chaw-chaw"she said blinking her left eye.I left her there and called a cab.

I'm glad we finally made up and fixed our differences which means minus one problem,then tomorrow I need to make things up with Morgan.I just hope he will be understanding and listen to me for just once in our lives.