_Something_Is_Wrong_

Guys sorry for the delay 😁
My id got bugged up and I couldn't even log in with another account but thankfully now I got my id back!
Now you guys will get a chapter on daily basis and thank you guys for reading my work🥰

Waqas: "Nahi serena(reader) beta humara farz onko batane ka nahi balke onse pochne ka hai aur onki razamandi k sath chalne ka hai."
He told his daughter with seriousness filled in his words.

Serena: "theek hai baba theek hai aap onse poch leejiyega waise bhi konsa yeh choto kal he law practice karne ja rahi hai...
Aur waise bhi mujhe nahi lagta yeh koi aesi khuwahish kar rahi hai jisse onhe koi aitraaz ho..."
She said assuring her father that everything is fine.

Meerab: "haan haan inshaAllah kuch bhi nahi hoga! Waise bhi main koi ghalat baat toh nahi kar rahi aur agar onn logon ko koi aitraaz hai bhi toh kya farak padhta hai, yeh humari zindagi hai aur humari marzi..."
She said annoyance laced in her voice. She was frustrated with the fact that they have to take permission from them for everything related to her and this 'luxury' was not available for serena.
But she never had anything bad against serena because her sister always treated her like a little baby. Serena being a calm and tranquil girl in front of others was always so open and fun with her sister both of them felt joy and peace in the little world of their own. Their relationship was too healthy and lovely for Meerab to envy serena's freedom of taking her own life's decisions and not having to take any kind of permission from anyone except for her Mother and Father who never had any issues with her decisions cause of her decency and obedience.

Anila: "beta meerab aisa nahi kehte aakhir ko woh apne hai humare."
Said with sincerity in her eyes.

Waqas: "haan meerab beta woh humare bade hain humain onke faislon ki izzat aur tabedari karni chahiye..."

Meerab: "par papa-"

Waqas: "bas beta, ab main onhe paigaam bhijwata hon aur phir hum onke faisle ka intezaar karenge."
He told meerab, meerab was about to protest when.

Serena: "theek hai baba~ theek hai~ ab aap sab log thande hojaen kyun ki mahool bohot garam hota jaa raha hai!"
She stated in a playful manner, trying to avoid any kind of conflicting debate at 9am of a beautiful morning.

Anila: "ji bilkul sahi keh rahi hai serena, ab aap bataen kya baat bata rahe thay aap?"
She asked waqas also avoiding the early morning argue.

Waqas: "haan woh serena ka result aagaya hai aur mashallah se pori university main top kiya hai issne."
He stated with proud.
I know I know you guys are not toppers but it's fan fiction guys lets imagine yourself as an topper lol.

Anila: "sach main!?"
She exclaimed with happiness and surprise.

Meerub: "toh aap accountant ban bhi gayi? Ammiiii agar aap ne mujhe bhi na~ jaldi school main lag waya hota, toh main isse pehle graduate hoti!"
She whined.

Anila: "humne toh aap ko waqt pai hi lag waya tha bss woh aap se badi hai na iss liye."
She told her while chuckling lightly.

Meerab: "koi badi nahi hai yeh bss 1 and a half year ka toh difference hai."
She again whined.

Serena: "haan toh kya hoa hon toh badi na! Tum na meri izzat kya karo."
She playfully smirked.

Meerab: "ji ji bilkul app ko izzat toh hum dedenge par aap hummain treat kab dengi?"
She asked also playfully smirking.

Serena: "ji ji bilkul milegi treat par ghar pe."
Serena was kinda an introverted young girl. It's not like she hated going out she rather loved going for a walk in parks and enjoying the view of nature but she avoided going in restaurants, parties and stuff. She would rather order something or plan a party at home with her family and invite her close friends but on the other hand she really enjoyed weddings and festivals.

Meerab: "done done"
She showed a thumbsup and went to her university after she said goodbyes to everyone.
Serena also haded to her room.

OTP(on the phone)
Serena: "ji ji uncle maine aap ke sare account details double check kiye thay aap k account main sirf 20 lakh ki incoming receive hoe hai iss month"
She told in her mic wearing an wireless headphone while sitting on her moving chair her computer in front of her and scribbling with some paper files on her computer desk seemingly doing some work with her full focus.

OTP(on the phone) Serena: "ji ji uncle maine aap ke sare account details double check kiye thay aap k account main sirf 20 lakh ki incoming receive hoe hai iss month"She told in her mic wearing an wireless headphone while sitting on her moving cha...

She looked at the time and it was 3pm.

Serena: "ok ok uncle, nahi nahi thank you kis baat ka yeh toh mera kaam hai... Ji aap osse phone den... Assalamualaikum dua, Ji ji wahi batan rahi thi k aaj tum mere ghar invited ho. Uncle aur aunty ko maine pehle hi invite kar diya hai. Theek hai khuda hafiz."
She smiled and hanged up the phone.

Anila: "meri beti itni badi hogai..."
Serena turned her head and saw her mother standing at the door.
Serena also smiled and said

serena: "ji bilkul aur ab aap ko mere liye preshan hona band kar dena chahiye."
She stood up and went to back hug her mom.

Waqas: "nazar na lage maa aur beti ki mohabbat ko"
He smiled.

Serena: "meerab kahan hai?"
She asked looking at the time again.

Waqas: "niche bethi hogi meri beti."

Anila: "hmm aap ki beti? Meri beti nahi hai?"
Serena also cooked her eyebrow

Waqas: "bilkul hai lekin woh hummari ladli hai aur yeh aap ki."
He motioned towards serena. As serena kissed her mother's cheek and smiled.

Anila: "ji nahi mere liye meri dono betiyan barabar hain...
Aur haan serena woh maine dining room set kar wadiya hai aur batao kab start hogi humari treat party?"

Serena: "hmm khane ka intzaam bhi hogaya hai bas mere phone call ki der hai...
bas phir jaise mehmaan ainge-"

Anwar: "waqas! Waqas!"
They all looked at each other and hurriedly ran downstairs.