_It's_My_Turn_

THIRD PERSON POV

Maa begum called serena at the garden area. She came still thinking about murtasim's teasing and flirting and thinking how she could take revenge from him but she came back to her senses when she saw the scene. All the women sitting in front of maa begum, who sat on her throne like yesterday. Serena greeted everyone while everyone greeted her back.

Maa begum: "aao, aao serena, yahan aakar betho."
She said with a little proud smile. Everyone looked at maa begum astonished as to why she was giving her seat to serena. Serena herself looked shocked but followed her instructions anyways.
Maa begum turned towards the women and annoyance.

Maa begum: "array~ chup kyun betho ho? Apni nai khanum ko salam karo."
She said maintaining the smile while all the women stood up greeting serena. Serena looked shock but quickly told the women to sit down and there was no need of all this.

Maa begum: "isse shagon do serena, iss ka shaadi hai. Tumhare hathon se shagon lagi toh Acha hoga. Sohagan se shagon lena acha samjha jata hai."
She explained while a woman came to her. Serena took the 'shagon' and gave her and also gave her blessings that she may stay happy. The woman was about kiss her hand in gratefulness but serena stopped her from doing it telling her that it was okay.

Maa begum: "Mariyam? Haya? Tum dono wahan kya khadi ho? Aao serena ko mubarak do aur bossa(kiss) do osse."
Serena tried to deny but Mariyam readily came to her and congratulated her by hugging and playfully held her hand as if she was going to kiss it while Serena quickly pulled her hand back and maintaining her posture again. She glared at Mariyam, who just giggled and ran away from her.

Maa begum: "haya? Kya soch rahi ho? Tumne sona nahi maine kya kaha?"
She said trying to maintain her cool.

Haya: "maa begum, main aap ki jagah kisi aur ko nahi de sakti."
She made an excuse Making maa begum annoyed.

Maa begum: "yeh karne ko tumhe koi keh bhi nahi raha, meri jagah alag hai aur tumhari bhabi begum ki jagah alag."
She said calmly knowing what she was doing. Haya looked up at maa begum and then at serena. Quickly going towards her and congratulating her unhappily.

Time skip serena was trying to remember and understand the whole 'listening to the people's matter' thing. She didn't liked it that much but she thought she could do it as a duty, she would just try her best to follow maa begum's instructions but advice and help people in a way that she thinks right.

Maid: "badi bb woh khane main kya pakana hai?"
She asked making serena come out of her thoughts. She looked at her surroundings it was the hallway. She took some seconds to understand the situation and then asked back.

Serena: "khana?"

Maid: "ji woh, maa begum ne kaha hai k aapse pochlen ki raat k khane main kya bana na hai."
She explained. Serena thought for a moment before answering.

Serena: "bohot dino se chicken or motton wagairah ban raha hai na?
Toh aisa karo machli(fish) banalo? Sahi hai?"
She asked the maid nodded slowly and said.

Maid: "theek hai main bana longi lekin khan ko machli(fish) nahi pasand..."
Serena thought that 'oh ok- wait... Revenge time!'

Serena: "tum onki fikar matt karo! Woh kha lenge!"
She said excitedly and the maid left from there. She said to herself 'it's my turn murtasim'

Serena entered her room happily and saw murtasim already there. He looked at her he frowned with a little smile on his face.

Murtasim: "kya baat hai? Bohot khush lag rahi ho."
Serena looked in the mirror fixing her hair and turned towards him with the same happy face.