_Chain_And_Breakfast_

THIRD PERSON POV

The next morning murtasim and serena both got ready.

SERENA'S LOOK

erena was standing in front of the dressing table trying to untie a necklace/neck chain wanting to wear it. Murtasim stood behind her checking himself in the mirror but looked at her and then at the chain.

 Murtasim stood behind her checking himself in the mirror but looked at her and then at the chain

It was a beautiful gold chain which naurez send her as her wedding gift. So, she thought why not wear it.

Murtasim: "mujhe do mein theek kar deta hon."
Serena shock her head as 'no' while concentrating on the chain.

Serena: "nahi, main khud karlongi waise bhi agar mujhse na hoa toh tumhare hath kya lag jana hai."
She said referring to her wearing jewellery all the time so she has more experience than him.

Murtasim: "tum bhi toh hath aagai ho, phir yeh toh ek bejaan(nonliving) cheez hai."
He said making serena look at him and he took the opportunity grabbing one end of the chain while looking at Serena. She had the other end of the chain in her hand. As Murtasim pulled the chain, it got untied, both serena and murtasim holding both of the ends of the chain, looking at each other they didn't noticed that the chain already got untied.

Serena looked at the chain and raised one of her eyebrow giving a slight impressed look.

Serena: "yeh toh solajh gai."
Serena said murtasim took the chain and said.

Murtasim: "aagai na hath."
He said sarcastically while Serena took the chain from him in a blink of an eye and retorted sarcastically.

Serena: "hath aane ka koi faida nahi waise..."
She said wearing it. She looked fixing the chain and turned around looking at murtasim.

Murtasim: "tumhe chahiye k tum mera shukriyan adaa karo... Lekin tum par woh kahawat(saying) bohot suit karti hai k nashukre(ungrateful) log kabhi khush nahi hosakte."
He said with a fake disappointed smile. Serena raised her eyebrows

Serena: "aur tum pe pata hai konsi kahawat(saying) suit karti hai?"
Now murtasim raised his eyebrow, serena gave a teasing smile and slowly came closer to him stood just a few centimeters away from him, making him a little taken a back.

Serena: "Hath aaya, aur munn bhi na lagaya."
She said and turned around walking out of the room making murtasim release a long breath which he was holding for this whole time.

Serena came in the hall and saw maa begum. Maa begum also noticed her and said

Maa begum: "murtasim jaag gaya ho toh osse kaho k nashte ki table par aajae."
She said a little strictly still thinking about the event happened last night which serena understood.

Serena: " ji maa begum woh, oth gaya hai main jakar osse le aati hon lekin... Mujhe aapse kuch baat karni hai."
She said and haya entered the scene.

Maa begum: "jaldi kaho."
She maintained the strictness in her voice.

Serena: "woh main, aapse... Kal wali baat k liye maafi mangna chahti hon... Mujhe aapse oss lehje(way of talking) main baat nahi karni chahiye thee, aap badi hai, aapka ehteraam(respect) karna chahiye thaa... Mujhe maaf karden maa begum aage se aisa nahi hog-"
She said every word with sincerity and guilt which maa begum could clearly see but she got interrupted by haya.

Haya: "waah! Yeh sahi hai, pehle badtameezi karo phir maafi maanglo?"
She said sarcastically smiling while ma begum gave a look to haya and said.

Maa begum: "haan yeh bilkul sahi hai, insaan se toh ghalti hojati hai lekin ossko apni ghalti maan kar maafi mangna he toh sahi tareeka hai... Warna kuch log toh apni ghalti tak tasleem(accept) nahi karte."
She said referring to haya being behaya. Haya's face changed from smiling to shock while maa begum gave a tight lipped smile to serena and said.

Maa begum: "maina tumhe maaf kiya. Balke mujhe bhi meerab par hath nahi othana chahiye thaa, aakhir ko woh tumhari behn hai."
Serena also gave a tight lipped smile while haya was burning.

Maa begum: "chalo ab sari porani batein bhola kar ek naya aaghaz karte hain... Jao jaa kar murtasim ko lekar aajao phir sab beth kar nashta karte hain."
She said smiling now having a soft spot for serena.

Murtasim: "kaun bola raha hai mujhe."
Murtasim entered the scene.

Maa begum: "lo murtasim bhi aagaya. Chalo sab log nashta kar lete hain."
Murtasim didn't greeted maa begum and she frowned but Everyone started going towards the dining table.

Everyone sat on the dining table haya started pouring some tea for murtasim.

Maa begum: "yeh kya kar rahi ho haya?"
She asked.

Haya: "murtasim k liye chai nikaal rahi hon."
She answered simply.

Maa begum: "tumhe yeh karne ki ab zaroorat nahi hai, oski biwi hai na woh khud hi degi murtasim ko chai."
She said giving serena a smile while Serena returned the smile and was about to pour some tea but haya chuckled.

Haya: "yeh- yeh kaise banaegi? Serena ko toh pata bhi nahi k murtasim kaisi chai peta hai..."
She said in a joking manner.

Serena: "nahi,nahi, woh maine kal dekh liya thaa... Mujhe pata hai."
She said making his tea remembering how he made it the other day and placed the cup to his him while everyone just smiled lovingly at her except for haya, she stood up and left.

Both serena and murtasim took the cup in sync, also took a sip in sync and they were holding the cup exactly the same way everyone just looked at them and a smile made it's way towards everyone's face except for serena and murtasim as they were oblivious...

Both of them felt all the eyes on them so they shifted in their position and coincidentally, now there sitting position were also twinning. They looked up to see everyone looking at them with some sweet smiles.

They awkwardly smiled, first looking at maa begum then at Anwar and lastly, Mariyam who gave them a narrow eyed smile back. They noticed that there eyes were darting between them so they looked at each other at the same time and noticed the way they were holding the cup and sitting in the same position and looked away in sync Making everyone present on the table laugh.