_Permission_

THIRD PERSON POV

Right now waqas's whole family was in the court of khans. while Serena and Anila were quite far from maa begum but unfortunately, meerab and waqas were at the front row.

 while Serena and Anila were quite far from maa begum but unfortunately, meerab and waqas were at the front row

SERENA's dress

Waqas: "Assalamualaikum bhabi begum."

Maa begum: "wallaikumsalam, kaise ho? Mulazmat kaise chal rahi hai?"
Serena and Anila looked at each other sharing a look.

Waqas: "bhabi begum... Aap shayad bhol rahin hain..."

Maa begum: "haan tum toh khair se retire ho choke ho... Allah tumhe aur lambi zindagi de mazeed sath saal guzaro tum Anila k sath kyun ki ab meerab ki toh shadi ho jani hai."
Every person of waqas's family got tensed at this, meerab looked at her father for help but suddenly serena stepped forward.

Serena: "aur main? Main kahan jaongi maa begum?"
Serena mentioned in a playfull manner. Maa begum's face showed confusion and surprise both at the same time.

Maa begum: "yeh bachi kaun hai?"
On this question serena went further near and stood beside meerab and said.

Serena: "Assalamualaikum, maa begum, main serena hon."
The first half came quite confident but the last part sounded sheepish because of the fact that she had to mention her name to remember that she was also in their family.

Maa begum was in pure shock, it was like reality hit her too hard to believe. She struggled to find the correct words.

Maa begum: "ab-  mai-... Wallaikumsalam, wallaikumsalam, mashallah waqas tumhari beti toh bohot badi hogai hai."
She said smiling unknowingly and uncontrollably.

Waqas: "ji maa begum bas aap ki duaen hain."
He said also smiling.

Serena: "kyun maa begum? Meerab aap ki beti, iss khandan ki beti. Aur main, bas mere baba ki beti?"
She made an sad face playfully.

Maa begum: "nahi! nahi! Allah k fazlo karam se tum bhi humare khandan ki beti ho. Hummari beti ho."
She said with authority and confidence. This sentence made both Anila and waqas unconditionally happy, both of them shared a big smile.

Waqas: "bas aap ka badappan hai... Anwar aur Murtasim kahan hai?"

Maa begum: "Murtasim khair se zamenon pe gaya hai aur Anwar apne kamre main hoga."

Waqas: "jao beta meerab jaa k Anwar se mil aao."
Meerab was about to go when serena held her arm and said.

Serena: "main bhi jaa k abbu se mil lati hon meerab k sath"
She said smiling cheekily. Waqas smiled and nodded his head and both of them went from there.

Meerab: "tum toh antisocial thi?... Aur introvert bhi thi? Yeh chal kya raha hai?"
Meerab asked while giving serena an suspicious look. Serena who was busy admiring the house looked at her.

Serena: "thank me, yeh sab tumhare liye kar rahi hon. Ab chalo baba se bhi baat karni hai."
She said smiling and now dragging a smiling meerab with her.

Meerab: "uncle? Main yahan aap ko sorry kehne aai hon."
She said plainly serena mentally face palmed.

Serena: "ji abbu woh meerab ko ehsaas ho gaya hai k aap oske bade hain aur aap ki izzat oss par farz hai."
She said showing honesty in her every facial feature.

Meerab: "mai-"
Before meerab could say anything serena squeezed her arm telling her to shut up.

Anwar: "koi baat nahi, bachi hai."
He stated lightly and pated meerab's head.

Serena: "dekhe abbu ab humne aap ki shikayat daur ki... ab aap ki bari."

Anwar: "shikayat? Mujhse?"
He asked confused and tensed.

Serena: "ji aap se... Aap ki beti ne pori university main top kiya hai par oss k liye koi inaam toh kya tofa bhi nahi hai."
She said Making a hurt face, Anwar got a little relaxed.

Anwar: "kyun nahi hai? Maggo jo mangna hai meri beti ko."
He smiled heartily.

Serena: "wada kare jo mangon gi denge...?"
She anticipated, Anwar smiled and said.

Anwar: "wada..."
His smile never leaving his face, serena and meerab looked at each other and serena told.

Serena: "aap meerab ko law karne ki ijazat den..."
Anwar's smile faded and before he could say anything.

Meerab: "ji uncle please meri law karne ki bohot khuwahish hai..."
She said teary eyed.

Anwar: "main-..."
He sighed but nodded his head making the both girls sequel with happiness. Both of them hugged eachother and unknowingly meerab hugged Anwar before she could realize Anwar wrapped his one arm around her and said.

Anwar: "humesha issi tarha khush raho meri beti..."
Serena could swayer she saw tear in his eyes, Meerab looked at him with a smile.

Serena also smiled looking at them, Suddenly the thought of telling her mother this good news took the best of her and she hurriedly went towards the hall meerab also trailed behind her trying to catch up with her serena looked behind at her when suddenly Serena got bumped into someone.

Ohhh~ ahen ahem the next chapter is ready tell me you guys if you want me to upload it ✨today✨ 😏