_Biwi_And_Husband_

THIRD PERSON POV

Murtasim started eating and found her looking at him expectantly.

Murtasim: "acha hai."
He said smiling

Making her also smile with ease now she also started taking some for herself when maa begum came with haya and they were not looking happy to say the least

Maa begum: "Murtasim! Tum theek ho? Kaisi tabiyat hai tumhari?"
She asked concerned while Murtasim frowned and looked at serena with disbelief thinking that she told maa begum that he was ill.
Serena just looked at them blankly and continued with her breakfast.

Murtasim: "maaa... Mujhe kuch bhi nahi hoa~ main theek ho aap log toh bas isse he preshan ho rahe ho."
Maa begum frowned angrily and showed him the pills that haya found on the side drawer which murtasim ate last night.

Maa begum: "toh ye kya hai? Driver se tumhari begum ne magwai hain! Iss main se ek goli bhi gayab hai joki Zahir hai tumne li higo... aur itni tabiyat kharaab hai k aaj itni derse othe ho! Tum kabhi itni derse nahi othte!"
Murtasim rolled his eyes knowing it was probably because of the sedatives in that pills.

Murtasim: "kuch nahi hoa maa, woh toh bas serena aise he preshan hogai thee toh ossne mujhe ye khila di aur I think k iss dawa main mojood sedatives ki wajah se he main aaj bohot late Otha hon. Aap bhi bewajah preshan ho rahi hain, iss ki tarhan."
He referred to serena who was busy in her breakfast, haya scoffed and said.

Haya: "preshan?... Woh toh dikh he raha hai k yeh bohooot preshan hai!"
Serena looked up at haya confirming that haya was talking about her. Murtasim stood up annoyed with how the blame was on serena for nothing.

 Murtasim stood up annoyed with how the blame was on serena for nothing

Murtasim: "iss main iss ka koi kasoor nahi hai."
Murtasim stated rather strictly.

Haya: "koi kasoor nahi hai murtasim?"
She asked passive aggressive Making maa begum also remember everything again.

Maa begum: "sahi toh keh rahi hai! Agar ye kal machli na banwati toh aaj tumhari tabiyat kharaab na hoti!"
She said making serena feel a little guilty.