_Ride_To_Karachi_

THIRD PERSON POV

Both Murtasim and serena were silent for the whole ride. Serena started feeling more comfortable with Murtasim and started thinking that he is not that bad but murtasim felt a little awkward with the silence so...

Murtasim: "tumne shaadi k liye haan kyun kaha?"
He asked out of nowhere.

Serena: "Kyun ki tum shawl main bohot handsome lagte ho."
She said...

Silence took over...

But suddenly Murtasim started laughing.

Serena also chuckled. After some good minutes of laughing he said.

Murtasim: "Agar aisa hota toh zyada acha thaa."
He said smiling not moving his eyes from the road.

Serena: "Tumne iss shaadi k liye haan kyun ki?"
She asked genuinely curious.

Murtasim: "maine haan nahi ki... karni padi."
He answered giving her a glance. Serena nodded and said.

Serena: "same here..."
She looked at him and he nodded understanding the situation.

They reach waqas's house. Serena knocked on the door... There was no response, she thought it was kinda late so they might be sleeping. She knocked and loudly informed.

Serena: "baba!? Ammi!? Main hon! Serena!"
She said but there was still no response. She looked at murtasim and he also frowned.

She loudly banged on the door no one opened it she could swayer she heard her mother sob but no one opened the door... She understood that they were purposely not opening the door... But she didn't lose hope and banged on the door continuously repeating.
'darwaza khoolen?!'
'main sirf milne aai hon!'
'phirse wapas chali jaongi!'
'Ammi!? Please.' 'Baba!? please." and in the end she tiredly banged on the door and siad.

Serena: "Ammi, aaj mera mayon thaa... Mujhe dekhengi bhi nahi?..."
She tried her best not to cry in front of Murtasim but when they still didn't opened the door. She just broke, her legs gave up and she crouched in front of the door. Murtasim couldn't see her face but he knew she was crying. He went near her and also crouched. She said without looking at him.

Serena: "chalo..."
She stood up wiping her tears. Murtasim opened the car door for her she sat down and he drove off.

Serena was just blankly looking out of the window.

Murtasim: "tumhe kuch chahiye paani wagairah?"
He asked genuinely concerned.

Serena: "Nahi... Mujhe Namaz padhni hai... Kahin gadi rokoge?"
She asked blankly while Murtasim just nodded and parked the car in front of a 'Mazar'.

Both of them went in and serena prayed.

Serena: "ya Allah mujhe bas apne hifz-o-amaan main rakhna... Ab tere alawa mera koi aur sahara nahi hai..."
She prayed while tears flowed uncontrollably. When she finished her prayer she saw murtasim looking at her from afar and thought to herself that murtasim is a good man. On the other hand murtasim felt so bad for serena.