_The_Bed_Or_Sofa_

THIRD PERSON POV

After the Nikah waqas and Anila tried to talk with serena and meerab but meerab straight refused to even look at them while Serena simply didn't talked and finally the wedding ceremony ended.

Meerab and dua helped serena with her dress and escorted her to Murtasim's room or should we say her own new room. Mariyam was also trailing behind them. They made her sit and she was about to took off her jewellery when.

Mariyam: "Aray! Aray! Bhabi aap yeh kya kar rahin hain?"
She asked with a concerned expression. Serena stopped immediately and looked at her innocently.

Serena: "function khatam ho gaya na...? Toh issi liye..."
She said innocently while dua giggled and laughed at her cuteness making Meerab and Mariyam suppress a smile.

Dua: "array pagal! Function toh hummare liye khatam hoa hai~ aapka function toh abhi shoro bhi nahi hua~"
She said with a mischievous smile and winked at serena while both meerab and Mariyam were busy suppress there own cheeky grins.
Serena frowned but suddenly realized what she meant and shoved the nearest pillow in her face Making Mariyam and Meerab burst into a fit og laughter. That's when maa begum entered the scene and smiled looking at the wholesome scene.

Maa begum: "yeh kya ho raha hai?"
She looked at the three bullies who were trying to control and then to the victim who had an angry pout on her face and was looking at her hands. She understood the situation.

Maa begum: "bas karo, meri bahon ko preshan karna band karo... Chalo chalo jaldi se bahon ko ghoongat pehnao aur tum sabki sab apne apne kamre main jao. Waise bhi murtasim aata he hoga."
She ordered while dua speedily took the veil from Mariyam's hand and made serena wear it quickly and whispered quietly.

Dua: "Murtasim aata hoga~~"
She teased and ran away but because meerab and Mariyam were standing quite close to serena they heard what dua and again choked a laughter and started leaving the room. When they reached the door they saw dua laughing silently making Mariyam and meerab do the same they were about to go when murtasim came. As soon as he saw them he stood aside from them to leave. Dua gave an impressed expression and commented.

Dua: "mashallah! Aap toh bohot loyal nikle murtasim ji~ chalo phir hum chalte hain, good luck!"
The three of them left laughing. Murtasim tighten his jaw and entered the room noticing maa begum but as soon as he noticed serena he chuckled at her veil thing and asked.

Murtasim: "ghoongat? Ab yeh kaya naya natak hai?!"
He asked frustratedly.

Maa begum: "beta? Yeh kya baat hoe? Nayi naweli dulhan se koi iss tarhan baat karta hai bhala?"
She asked frowning making murtasim chuckled sarcastically and murmur
"nayi nawali dulhan."

Maa begum: "chalo ab murtasim beta apni dulhan ka ghoongat Othao aur osse oski munn dikhae do."
She said now smiling. Murtasim rolled his eyes but did as she said and maa begum gave him a ring and said.

Maa begum: "yeh hummare khandani anghothi hai. Pehle yeh mere paas thee ab tumhare paas hogi kyun ki ab tum... gadhi k jaan nasheen ki biwi ho."
She said with pride murtasim took the ring and made serena wear it.
Not even sparing a glance towards her.

Maa begum: "ab main zara jaa kar do shakrane k nifal adaa kar lete hon aur tum dono bhi do do rakat shakrane ki adaa karo tak hum par aur hummare khandaan par rehmat ka saya ho."
She said and left murtasim went to change his clothes while Serena also took off her jewelry and was waiting for murtasim to come out of the washroom so she could change. As soon as Murtasim came out he pushed paas her slightly but she also ignored and went to change. While Murtasim was setting up his stuff serena came out of the washroom in barely 10 minutes after cleaning her mackup changing into something comfortable to sleep. She came out of the washroom in a hurry and hurriedly placed her belongings in their places murtasim looked at her walking here and there and smirked.

Murtasim: "lagta hai tumhe toh bohot der lagegi."
He said talking about she having a lot of stuff to maintain but she just focused on her work while saying.

Serena: "hogaya... Aur bhi jaldi hojata agar mujhe iss tarhan se ghoongat pehna ka na bithaya jata..."
She said factually and gave a tight lipped smile at the end now looking up as she was done with her stuff.

Murtasim: "yrr woh maa begum thora reet ravaj ko zyada maan ti hain."
He tried to explain making serena look at him with shook because of his behavior. He was not still angry?
Serena just hummed coming out of her thoughts.

Serena: "koi baat nahi waise sab kuch toh hogaya."
She looked everywhere to see if there was anything left while Murtasim nodded.

Murtasim: "good, ab main toh sou raha hon."
He said sitting on the bed when serena frowned.

Serena: "excuse me? Tum bed pe nahi so sakte."
She said making murtasim also frown.

Murtasim: "kyun nahi sou sakta?"
He asked standing up.

Serena: "kyun ki yahan par main soungi."
She quickly jumped on to the bed and covered herself with the blanket.

Murtasim: "toh main kahan sounga?!"
He asked frustratedly serena searched in the room and spotted the sofa and motioned towards it.

Murtasim: "main kyun soun sofe pe? Aur waise bhi Tumhari shart hai tum soun."
Serena raised an eyebrow and lied on the bed while covering herself with the blanket back facing him.

Murtasim: "tum aisa nahi kar sakti!... Samajh rahi hona!"
He complained but having no response he took the pillow angrily and made an instance of hitting serena with the pillow but she turned around handing him the other blanket as soon as she turned around he almost immediately pulled the pillow towards his chest and he had look of pure horror on his face.

Serena narrowed her eyes but murtasim quickly took the blanket while avoiding any eye contact and went towards the sofa.