_Walima_

Murtasim stood up from the sofa not being able to sleep while he saw serena sleeping peacefully on the bed. Murtasim scoffed and walked out of the room and into the terence garden and just then Mariyam came running to him telling him that Haya was injured. He was in the hospital almost whole night and when he came back he tiredly slept on the bed as it was not morning yet.

SERENA'S POV

I woke up and looked at the time in my phone placed on the side table it was 9:08am I pouted as it was quite late I usually wake up at like 8:00am but last night. I didn't set any alarms because now I've to share this room with someone else so I basically just didn't wanted to disturb his sleep or him.

I sat straight on the bed when I felt a slight presence beside me, it was on my left I turned to my left and saw... Murtasim sleeping... On the bed...

I was about to wake him up when I noticed how peacefully he was sleeping... Maybe he couldn't sleep on the sofa so he shifted to the bed to get some sleep... And yeah I have this habit of not disturbing someone when they're sleeping so... I went to change and get ready today was my first day after marriage! Wait a minute... Why am I soo happy about it... Anyways let's get dressed or else maa begum will not spare me.

 Anyways let's get dressed or else maa begum will not spare me

HER LOOK

THIRD PERSON POV

Murtasim woke up to a beautiful view of his wife getting ready in front of his dressing table she was completely ready, just fixing her hairs. Murtasim hurriedly but without making any sound sat straight on the bed to enjoy the view more nicely. Her back was facing him but now he could see her through the mirror.

She noticed him through the mirror and said

Murtasim: "Good morning, bohot late othae hain aap. Sabhne nashta kar liya hai siwai aapke... Aur mere."
She maintained the eye contact through the mirror.

Murtasim: "tumne nashta kyun nahin kiya?"
He asked with a little frown.

Serena: "jab tak mere shohr breakfast na karlen... Main kaise kar sakti hon?"
She stood up now facing him. Murtasim sheepishly smiled at this.

Serena: "Aisa mujhe maa begum ne kaha thaa, jab main nashta karne gai thee..."
She explained further with a sarcastic smile making Murtasim's smile drop.

Murtasim: "oh- oh Im so sorry, meri wajah se tumne nashta bhi nahi kiya-"
He quickly stood up from the bed and was in a hurry to quickly get ready feeling guilty that she had to wait for him but in his hurry. He rushed towards the bathroom looking down at his slippers as to wear them correctly he didn't noticed serena standing in front of him but as soon as he looked he freezed just centimeters away from serena... Serena also widen her eyes slightly at the sudden closeness while Murtasim just looked at her.

Serena awkwardly smiled and ducked from his left and left the room while Murtasim took some good minutes to come out of his trance and went into the washroom to fresh up.