_Her_Jealousy_

THIRD PERSON POV

Serena was lost in her husband's thoughts while monitoring the dishes for lunch when

Maa begum: "jaldi se khan k liye soup banao- aur serena tum yeh murtasim k kamre main le jao."
She ordered both, fareeda and serena. Maa begum went from there while Serena followed her with a little frown.

Serena: "Kyun? Khane ka time hogaya hai, main khana lag wati hon-"

Maa begum: "oski tabiyat kharab hai... Oska khana khane ka dil nahi kar raha, soup banado toh shayad peelay."
She said making serena panick.

Serena: "kyun?! Kya hoa osse? Tabiyat sahi nahi toh hospital chalte hain, aap osse kahen-"
Maa begum smiled at her concern now realizing that murtasim was right she wouldn't want to harm murtasim.

Maa begum: "theek hai woh... Maine bas osse khane ka pocha toh kehne laga k mOoD nahi hai, issi liye maine socha... K tum soup bana kar lejaogi toh shayad peelay?"
Now serena relaxed a little bit and was about to go when maa begum said.

Maa begum: "woh subha wali baat k liye maaf karna mujhe, maine tumhe ghalat samhjha..."
Serena gave a small smile and putted her hand on top of maa begum.

Serena: "koi baat nahi..."

Maid: "choti begum, sanam aai hai apna kuch masla lekar."
She informed making serena nod and follow her out while maa begum just smiled looking at the new owner of this 'haweli',serena.

Time skip because author is lazy👹

As soon as serena got free with sana, she went straight to the kitchen. She saw the soup all ready in a pot, she looked here and there for fareeda but didn't saw her so she just pour out the soup in a nice bowl neatly putting it onto the tray with a soup spoon placed at the side of the bowl.

Serena: "done."
She mumbled to herself and picked up the tray walking towards her room and as she entered the room... She felt a tight tug in her heart.

SERENA'S POV

There was haya holding a spoon full of soup in front of Murtasim... At first he didn't responded

which made me kinda relieved for God knows what reason but eventually he gave in and was about to drink the soup from her hand when he noticed me

which made me kinda relieved for God knows what reason but eventually he gave in and was about to drink the soup from her hand when he noticed me... That hurts idk why?

 That hurts idk why?