_Flirting_And_Teasing_

THIRD PERSON POV

Serena was walking back and forth in an uneasy way... Why?

Well, because maa begum called murtasim as soon as the breakfast was finished. Murtasim crossed serena and went straight to his room not even noticing her while Serena followed him. He sat on his chair with a newspaper in his hand not noticing someone who was waiting for him anxiously, has entered the room.

Serena: "maa begum ne kyun bolaya tha?"
She asked a little worried that it was something related to her apology in the morning. Murtasim answered still focusing on the newspaper.

Murtasim: "woh maine onhe salam nahi kiya na isliye."
She frowned and asked.

Serena: "bas iss liye?"
Murtasim dragged the newspaper down and looked at her.

Murtasim: "haan bas iss liye."
He said making that "yeah, that's it" face.

"He said making that "yeah, that's it" face

And again focused on his newspaper. Serena was not gonna believe his not so believable reasoning of maa begum's angry face when she called him.
So, she snatched the newspaper from him and putted it on the table. She crossed her arms and leaned down towards him. So, he also leaned forward looking at her expectantly to say what she wanted to say.

Serena: "acha? Toh tumne onse kya kaha?" She asked narrowing her eyes a little at him

She asked narrowing her eyes a little at him.

Murtasim: "maine kaha k aapne meri sali par hath othaya tha aur... Meri biwi..."
He paused enjoying teasing her.

"He paused enjoying teasing her