_Betrayed_

THIRD PERSON POV

As soon as Murtasim and Serena entered the house everyone stood up from their seats and maa begum was not looking really happy. It was 4:45am.

Maa begum: "waqt dekha hai?! Yeh kya tareeqa hai?!"
She directly questioned serena.

Murtasim: "Maa, yeh mere sath gai thee."
Murtasim step forward.

Maa begum: "haan toh bata k bhi toh jaya jaa sakta thaa?! Iss tarah binna batae itni raat ko mayon ki dulhan ka gayab ho jana?!"
Murtasim held both of her forearms and said.

Murtasim: "maa... Main yeh shaadi karne k liye raazi hon."
Maa begum stopped and looked at him blankly and murtasim smiled. Maa begum couldn't hold back her smile and hugged her son.

Maa begum: "toh phir- phir main kal he mehndi ka function rakhwati hon! Theek hai...?"
She asked him unable to control her happiness. Murtasim nodded his head and gave a small smile. Maa begum looked pass murtasim and saw serena standing behind she went straight towards her and hugged her. She kissed her forehead and said.

Maa begum: "jao beta jao tum bohot takh gai hogi. Dua! Meerab! Serena ko apne kamre main le jao isse aaram karne do. Goya kal iski mehndi hai..."
Haya was burning looking at the scene.

Haya: "par maa begum aap toh serena se kuch poch rahi thee na?"
She deliberately asked although she was the one who told maa begum that serena was not in her room.

Maa begum: "huh?... Nahi, nahi, woh- woh koi itni badi baat nahi thee jitni badi meri khushi hai..."
She said trying to contain her happiness and making haya's blood boil. Now, Everyone was happy except for haya.

Meerab and dua took serena to her room and serena asked.

Serena: "dua? Tum yahan?"
She asked.

Dua: "haan toh aur kahan? Ab jab tak tumhari shaadi nahi hojati main yahin hon~"
She answered excited. Serena also brightly smiled when meerab intruded both of them.

Meerab: "baki ki batein baad main abhi aap sojaen kal aap ki mehndi hai."
She said and dragged dua out of the room. Serena chuckled at this and drifted to sleep.

The next day everyone was busy in the preparation of the mehndi function. Serena was in her room she got ready and was waiting for meerab and dua when haya came in her room.

Haya: "Achi lag rahi ho..."
That's when serena noticed her and smiled.

Serena: "thank you, tum bhi bohot achi lag rahi ho."
She said while haya smiled sadly.

Haya: "kya faida?... Waise tumne abhi mackup nahi kiya?"
Serena frowned lightly at the first half but ignored it as she asked the question.

Serena: "haan dua ne kaha hai k woh mujhe khud mackup karegi, woh abhi khud tayyar hone gai hai."
She explained on which haya hummed. Serena started fixing her dress when haya asked out of nowhere.

Haya: "tum aur murtasim kal karachi gai thay?"
Serena looked at her with a mix of confusion and surprise as to how she knew but then she thought that maybe murtasim told everyone.

Serena: "haan."
She answered casually.

Haya: "tumhare Ammi aur Baba tumse nahi mile thay?"
She asked again but this time serena was in pure shock as to how she knew that.

Serena: "t-tumhe kaise pata?"
Haya chuckled and said.

Haya: "Array yeh toh iss ghar main sabko pata hai."
Serena frowned utterly confused haya looked at her and smiled.