_Progress?_

THIRD PERSON POV

At night serena sat on the dressing table doing her night routine the awkward moment that happened before long forgotten while on the other hand murtasim sat on the arm chair contemplating on his next words still feeling awkward and somewhat uncomfortable.

Murtasim: "kya kar rahi ho?"
He mentally facpalmed himself for asking such a stupid. Serena looked up at him through the mirror with a smile.

Serena: "Kyun? Tumhe bhi lagana hai?"
She asked genuinely.

Murtasim: "huh? Nahi nahi main aise he poch raha tha."
A hint of panic in his voice he looked away. Serena smiled to herself finding him funny and cute.

Serena: "kaam kaisa chal raha hai? Maine sonna hai k gao ki zameenon pe bohot achi tarhan se kaam ho raha hai."
She asked casually. He looked at her.

Getting comfortable with the topicMurtasim: "haan kaam toh bohot acha chal raha hai, main gaon jaonga kuch dinon main dekh ne

Murtasim: "haan kaam toh bohot acha chal raha hai, main gaon jaonga kuch dinon main dekh ne."
He said with a proud smile.

Serena: "nice, Mashallah."
She said also smiling.

Murtasim: "tum batao, kaise chal raha hai maa begum sath kaam kaaj."
He asked now with a teasing smile thinking that she hated the work already but serena's smile just grew more as she looked rather happy and some what excited...?

Serena: "haan shoro shoro main thora complicated laga tha somewhat par phir samajh main aa gaya k yeh sab bilkul accounting ki tarhan hai aur oss mai toh main graduate hon."
She finished with a chuckle.

Murtasim: "yeh toh achi baat hai..."
He said while serena stood up to go to bed. Murtasim also stood up to go to his ✨BED✨

Murtasim lay down facing the opposite side from her when he suddenly couldn't control his mouth and said

Murtasim: "woh... Shaam wali baat k liye main sorry kehna chahta tha tumhe pata hai na k main tumhe uncomfortable nahi karna chahta... Phir aisa kabhi nahi hoga."
Serena turned to see him back facing.

Serena: "it's okay I guess, tum mere... Shohor ho?... Toh iss main koi ghalat baat toh nahi lekin mujhe acha laga k tum meri comfort ka khayal karte ho... Aur ek aur baat zyada khush maat ho!"
She said her thoughts out loud and Murtasim just couldn't process anything but blush with wide eyes but he quickly closed his eyes trying to sleep after her last sentence while serena did the same.

Time skip to the next day brought to you by Maa begum👹

Serena: "kitni mulazim(servants)? Phirse bataeyega?"
There was serena sitting on the sofa in her beautiful red dress with a little frown on her face which showed her concentration for her work while maa begum just proudly
smiled at her daughter in law.

While she was lost in her work she didn't noticed her husband who was on his way to somewhere stopped behind her at the door to admire his wife.