_Caring_

THIRD PERSON POV

Serena just looked at him kinda flustered by his answer. She just blinked multiple times and looked away from him making him smirk a little.

Serena: "theek hai... Toh ab hummain sojana chahiye..."
She said still sitting on the sofa avoiding his gaze. Murtasim nodded but frowned a little as she was not moving.

Murtasim: "haan bilkul lekin..."
He said making serena look at him. He eyed her sitting position making her also follow his gaze, he looked up at her again while Serena also realized now coming to her senses.

Serena: "haan woh, tum aaj bed pe sojao."
She said making murtasim froze.

Murtasim: "huh?... Sach main? "
He asked not believing.

Serena: "tumhari tabiyat bhi kharab hai aur tum bohot uncomfortable bhi ho safa pe toh?"
She explained with a concerned expression making him break a smile. He hurriedly ran to the bed and he laid down quickly on the left side as the right side was serena's. She chuckled at his antics.

Serena: "pyare lagte ho aisi harkaten karte hoae."
Her comment made murtasim look at her with a teasing smile and he looked at her.

Murtasim: "pyare~... matlab?"
He asked playfully teasing serena frowned a little.

Serena: "pyare matlab cute, mera matlab abhi tumne jo bhi kiya bohot pyara tha aur tum cute lag rahe tha."
She explained genuinely making murtasim blush and turned towards the other side. Serena smirked knowing she made him blush. She stood up and took something out from her side drawer and came towards murtasim's side of the bed.

Serena: "ye khalo."
Murtasim looked at her out stretched left hand and then at her right hand by which she was pouring some water in the glass with a jug placed on his side drawer. Now she also forwarded the glass of water, he frowned looking at both of her hands and then again at her face still laying on the bed just his face peeking out of the blanket.

Serena: "otho."
She ordered murtasim obeyed and sat and now he saw the pill in her hand. He huffed and whined.

Murtasim: "kuch nahi hota yarr~ mujhe nahi khaani."
Serena smiled and rolled her eyes at his childish behaviour and handed him the pill forcefully.

Serena: "chup karke khaalo warna phir tabiyat kharaab hojayegi..."
She held the back of his hand and made him take the pill and made him drink the water by her own hands. He just did what she said while looking at her like a puppy.

Murtasim: "waise... Tum doctor kabse bangayi? Kahin ye naho k meri tabiyat sahi hone ki jagah zyada kharaab hojaye-"
He chuckled playfully but serena interrupted.

Serena: "Dua se pocha hai. Ab sojao!"
She again ordered tucking him in the blanket forcefully because dua told her that he should immediately sleep after taking the pill. Murtasim made an annoyed face but deep down he was enjoying all her caring too much. When murtasim looked at her she quickly went to sleep on the sofa making murtasim sigh. Eventually murtasim also slept.

In the morning when murtasim woke up he found the room empty. He did his morning routine and went to sit on his favorite chair about to read some newspaper but suddenly he heard a sound and there he saw serena coming with a tray of foods.

 He did his morning routine and went to sit on his favorite chair about to read some newspaper but suddenly he heard a sound and there he saw serena coming with a tray of foods

SERENA'S LOOK

She came and started setting the breakfast in front of Murtasim just looked at her.

Serena: "tumhara favorite nashta banaya hai."
She said smiling making murtasim chuckle.

Murtasim: "kyun?"
Serena frowned at his question.

Serena: "kyun ki tumhari tabiyat shayad kharaab hogi toh tumhe kuch khane ka dil nahi kar raha hoga, iss liye maine socha apna favorite breakfast toh karoge na?"
She asked with a goofy smile knowing she was clever for this mind blowing idea of her... Murtasim again chuckled at her goofiness and cuteness.

 Murtasim again chuckled at her goofiness and cuteness

Murtasim: "chalo isse ek baat toh pata chali k... Tum mujhe maarna nahi chahti, fikar karti ho meri?"
Serena scoffed and started cutting some fruits.

Murtasim: "kal raat ko kaise preshan hogai thee? Aur phir mujhe bed par sone diya? Phir mere liye medicine bhi di? Wah! Aur ab ye sab kuch."
He motioned towards the breakfast.
Serena ignored his comments and motioned him to eat while Murtasim smiled lookin at her.