_Thanks_

Serena: "Murtasim!?"
She asked frowning at his rudeness while meerab also frowned at what was wrong.

Murtasim: "jo marzi ho woh karo."
He mumbled frustratedly and stormed of towards their shared bedroom. Serena turned towards meerab and lightly taped on her cheek with a reassuring smile.

Serena: "tum yahin ruko main jakar murtasim ko dekh kar aati ho."
She said while meerab nodded still confused at what was wrong. Serena entered the room and saw murtasim throwing his blazer on the bed frustratedly.

Serena: "Akhir masla kya hai?"
She asked genuinely confused.

Murtasim: "Masla yeh hai k tumhari behn hummari bezati kar wane ka junoon hai!"
He answered now turning towards her.

Serena: "Murtasim tum completely misunderstand kar rahe ho iss situation ko."
She tried to explained that meerab was dancing for fun.

Murtasim: "misunderstand?! Tumhe koi idea bhi hai kitne bezati hoe hai meri wahan par?!"
Serena understood that he was not in an condition to listen to her or understand anything. Murtasim started pacing back and forth while rubbing his face with both of his hands visibly frustrated. He stopped now back facing her, his hands still covering his face.

Serena walked in front of him and softly removed his hands from his face using her own hands. He looked at her now a little cool, she didn't left his hands but squeezed them lightly and said while looking at him sincerely.

Serena: "mujhe pata hai k tumhare aur hummare khayalat aur rehn sehn main bohot farak hai. Jo baat tumhare liye bohot badi hai woh shayad mere ya, meerab k liye otni importance na rakhti ho... Meerab ki behn ka walima hai woh bas apni behn ka walima celebrate kar rahi hogi, oss ka tumhare bezati karna ka koi plan nahi hoga..."
Now murtasim's expressions soften, serena averted her gaze to the floor and left his hands.

Serena: "Tum yahan beth kar thande dimaagh se socho main, bahar dekh kar aati ho."
She left the room while Murtasim sat on the sofa thinking about what she said.

When serena reached the hall maa begum, Mariyam, Anila, waqas, haya and Anwar was already there.

Maa begum: "kya mila tumhe hummari izzat bhari mehfil main ochaal kar."
Maa begum asked meerab while everyone stood far away from both of them. Serena stepped forward standing beside meerab.

Meerab: "Maa begum, maine kaha hai na mera issa koi iradah nahi thaa! Aur... Main jo chahon woh karo, aap log toh har baat ka masla bana dete hai!"
She answered also frustrated making maa begum more angry, Murtasim entered the hall stopping at the scene.

Maa begum raised her hand trying to slap meerab when serena held her wrist and stood in front of meerab.

Serena: "aap badi hain, aur main aapki izzat bhi karti ho... Lekin apni behn par hath othani ki ijazat main aapko nahi dongi."
She said seriously and a little anger visible in her words. No one dared to speak a word. She left maa begum's hand.

Maa begum: "theek hai, lekin iss ghar main kuch bhi karne k liye mujhe tumhari ijazat ki zaroorat nahin hai..."
She stated angrily.

Serena: "Meerab ko pata nahi thaa k aap log oss k dance karne par iss tarhan react karenge, warna woh aisa nahi karti... Ab, sabh log bahar chalte hain mehman wait kar rahen honge."
Maa begum angrily fixed her dress but nodded her head anyways.

Maa begum: "behtar."
She walked everyone also followed her out except for serena and murtasim. Serena felt her all happiness and excitement that she had before was now completely gone the only thought she had was how is she gonna fit in this much heavy environment. She turned around and spotted murtasim looking at her.