How it Started

It all began on WrestleMania. Layla was going against Naomi. It was going great until all of the sudden the crowd started to scream, not cheer scream. Naomi & Layla stopped & looked at where the screams were comming from. They saw crazy fans pushing the fence & security trying to stopped them but then one of the fans started eating one of the security's hand. A horrified Layla & Naomi were confused but once they realized what was going on they tried to run for their lives. Layla & Naomi didn't realize that the crazy fans knocked the fence down & started running after them. Layla was caught first, someone grabbed her from the leg & pulled her towards them. Layla screamed for help & Naomi tried to pull her but the carnivores were starting to eat Layla. Naomi finally gave up & ran as fast as she could but it was to late. They grabbed Naomi too.

(Backstage)
Superstars & Divas watched this from backstage. They were horrified & didn't waste time. "Nicole where are you!?" A desperate Dean Ambrose yelled through running Superstars & Divas. "Right here!" Yelled back a running Nikki Bella. "We got to go now!" Dean said holding Nikki's hand. "I'm not leaving without Brie" "Don't worry, Seth told me her & Dolph are already in his bus" "What bus?" "We are leaving in a bus, now lets go!" Both Nikki & Dean made their way to the parking lot. They didn't stop running until they made it to Seth's bus. "Hurry up you two!" Paige yelled from inside. After Nikki & Dean got in Seth started driving. "Nicole!" "Brianna!" The both twins hugged. "Are we the only ones who made it?" Dean asked. "No" said Roman walking towards them. "AJ, Ryback & Kaitlyn are here too." Paige said interrupting Roman. "We got here as soon as we could, hopefully the others got out of there before the arena got infested" Said Ryback hugging Kaitlyn. "What do we do now?" Asked AJ while sitting down "Stay alive perhaps" said Dolph sitting next to Brie.