Morning Breath

Kaitlyn's P.o.v.
Me & Ryback were walking downstairs. I saw J&J playing cards with Kane on the table, Brie & Dolph cooking breakfast, Roman & Seth filling the guns with bullets, an upset Randy watching Nightmare on Elm Street? Ok I Don't get why someone would want to watch tv but ok. Then I saw AJ & Paige laughing & talking on the couch. "Kait I'm gonna make a sandwich you want one?" Ryback asked me "Yeah, I'm gonna sit with the girls" I kissed his cheek & watched him as he walked to the kitchen. "What are you girls laughing about?" I said sitting in front of them. "We poured spaghetti & tomato on Emma last night" said AJ "Yeah & then AJ beat her up with an iron pan. It was hilarious!" Paige held her stomach laughing. "That explains the screaming. I heard you guys last night, I didn't think you guys would do that" I said high fiving AJ & Paige "Think Again pumpkin pie" Paige smirked. "Next time you guys do something to Emma count me in, I Don't want to miss the fun" I said. "Alrighty Kait, you should've seen Emma's face she looked-" AJ started but was cut off with Emma walking down stairs. She was bruised up as hell, her hair had red stains due to the tomato sauce & her lips looked like she did the Kylie Jenner challenge. Ok lets just say she looked hideously hilarious. I couldn't hold my laughter I & neither did AJ & Paige because we bursted into laughter. Emma shot us a glare & made her way to the kitchen. I could hear Brie, Dolph, & Ryback laugh. "What happened to you Emma?" Brie said trying not to laugh. "AJ & Paige happened!" Emma yelled. "You look like you had a fight with the tomato sauce...& it won!" Dolph said laughing with Brie. "Look who's talking the noodle head himself!" Emma exclaimed "Don't call my husband that!" Brie got infront of Emma. J&J, Kane, The girls & I went to the kitchen & watched them. "What you going to do about it hippie?" Emma dared. Brie jumped on Emma & started hitting her head on the floor. Emma turned things around & started punching Brie. Brie managed to get Emma off of her. Brie pushed Emma to the wall slamming her over & over again. We all started chanting 'fight'. Dolph got in between trying to stop the fight  "Brie you should-" he was cut off with a punch delivered by Brie. "Dolph, I'm sorry" Brie started caressing Dolph's face. "Brie look out!" I yelled Brie kicked Emma in the face before she could attack her from behind. "Come on Dolph, let's go take care of that bruised cheek" Brie said walking away with Dolph. Brie held the Loser sighn to Emma. We laughed "Poor Emma" I said "Really?" AJ & Paige looked at me "No!" I said laughing like crazy. Emma cursed under her breath "I hope you guys die soon!" She yelled walking away. We kept laughing "Kait here's your sandwich" Ryback said handing me the plate. "Thanks Babe" I kissed his cheek.