I Still Get Jealous

Nikki's P.o.v.
We stopped at a mansion. I haven't talked to Dean. I'm still heartbroken over the whole situation. I loved him & he did that. Why? He could've just told me that he didn't want to be with anymore. He didn't have to cheat infront of my face! But that's what I should've expected from Dean Ambrose. I wanna move on, forget about him & live the rest of my life. I want to hate him so bad, I should but deep down inside I still love him. I still care about him. I can't believe I still love that idiot after what he did to me!
Dean's P.o.v.
Nikki hasn't talked to me since we got inside the mansion. She's been avoiding the whole time. When we had to split up into four groups I was happy that Nikki was with me, the bad thing was that Emma is too. I told Stephanie to put Emma in another group but she said she couldn't switch anyone rightnow. Randy, Nikki, Emma & I checked upstairs. The house was huge, who the hell even lives here? Anyways what really bothered me was to see Randy & Nikki always talking. It worried me. What if Nikki moved on with Randy? I hope not. We heard a noise. "Did you guys hear that?" Asked Randy "Yeah, but where did it come from?" I asked. All of the sudden a zombie came from behind Nikki & grabbed her. Nikki tried to pull out her gun but dropped it. Randy & I tried to help her. I was about to shoot the zombie until I heard Emma scream. 2 zombies were behind her. I shot the 2 zombies & helped her up. When I turned around I saw Nikki smiling at Randy. I'll admit this...I was fucking pissed. "Thank you for saving me" Emma said while hugging me. I saw Nikki roll her eyes & walked away with Randy. I pulled Emma away from me & followed Nikki & Randy. "You ok?" Randy asked her "Yeah, thanks to you. See Randy it's a good thing you're around" she said smiling at him. I could feel my fist clench. I was pissed. I didn't save her from that zombie because I helped Emma. This is all my fault, what's wrong with me? I hope Nikki still feels the same way about me as I feel for her. Yes! I guess I can say I'm jealous!
Randy's P.o.v.
Ever since Nikki & Dean broke up, she has hangged with me ever since. I think I finally have a chance to show her how I feel. She's always stunning. Her red lipstick is always flawless. Her black tight shirt, black tight skinny jeans & leather jacket fit her body perfectly. Her black high knee boots have a little bit of heel but still doesn't make her taller. Her brownish hair looks effortlessly done. I love her. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Nikki's phone rang. "It was Stephanie telling us to meet her downstairs. She said no one saw any zombies" Nikki said putting her phone away. "Exept us" she added. "Then lets go" I said motioning to the stairs. "Dean, Emma you two comming?" I asked looking at Dean & Emma. Dean gave me a death glare & walked downstairs with no hesitation & Emma followed him smiling. "What's got into him?" I asked "Just ignore him" Nikki said walking downstairs. Tonight I'll make my move & tell her how I feel. I hope we get to be more than just friends.