Abandoned Ware House

Seth's P.o.v.
I was driving for like 10 hours already. I could've stopped hours ago but Triple H told me to keep going. He's been giving me 'facts' about who will & who will not survive the zombie apocalypse. Does he even know where we're going? "Hey Hunter you should drive" I said stopping the bus. "What? Why?" Stephanie stepped in  "If he's being such a smartass rightnow maybe he should drive the bus!" I snapped. Hunter glared at me "But you're a great driver Seth" Stephanie said trying to calm Hunter. "Since when did I became your guys's personal driver!?" I stood up from the diver's seat. "You guys should remember the schedule, I only drive 10-12 unlike Triple H who acts like fucking Jack Sparrow. This isn't your bus! Stop acting like you're the boss!" Triple H stood from his seat "I am the boss & I can easily fire you rightnow-" "Oh yeah? How? There isn't a WWE company anymore. It's over, burnt to the ground smartass!" Triple H was about to do something until Stephanie came in. "Hunter, just go drive the bus & Seth, you're so lucky that there's a zombie apocalypse going on or else you could've kissed WWE goodbye forever!" "Oh Mr. Smartass? That name fits you perfectly Triple H! Hey everyone Triple H changed names, he's now known as Mr. Smartass!" Dean came from no where. Stephanie facepalmed "Dean go back to you're bunk bed before I-" "Oh Steph, don't feel bad. If you wanted a new name why didn't you say so? You'll be the new Triple H! Well actually Mrs. H since you look like him with a wig." I tried to hold my laughter. Was Dean trying to Piss the hell of Stephanie & Hunter or what? "Maybe Mr. Smartass will take us to a wonderful world with rainbows & shit, you never know" Dean chuckled. Stephanie looked like she was about to blow. "Dean" "Yes Mrs. H?" Dean smirked "Leave!" Stephanie yelled. "Ok, ok. If you wanted to be your husband so bad why didn't you just call yourself Triple H in the first place" Dean laughed while walking away. Triple H started driving & him & Steph didn't seem too happy. I sat next Roman, Dolph, Ryback & Dean who were laughing. "Poor Steph, it's not her fault she's so ugly" Dolph said while laughing. "Well she looks like Triple H with a wig" Dean laughed. I laughed so hard that my stomach was hurting. "Why you crying bro?" Roman asked still laughing. "I'm crying of joy!" I said busting into more laughter. We were laughing uncontrollably like little kids who just did a prank on the teacher & principal.
AJ's P.o.v.
"Why are they laughing?" Nikki said looking at them weirdly. "They're idiots, what do you expect?" Paige said shrugging. "Atleast they forgot about the apocalypse for a while" Brie said. "Yeah with stupidity" Kaitlyn joked. The girls & I were laughing & having a good time. I barely realized Emma glaring at me. What did I d-Oh wait, more like what didn't I do? Haha. Maybe that bitch heard me & Paige talk last night. To be honest, we said that to scare her. I honestly don't know how to get rid of her but oh well. "Guys look at Emma, she's so lonely" Brie said "Don't tell me you feel bad for that bitch Brianna" Nikki said while looking at Brie. "You bitches have something to say to me?" Emma walked to us. "No cuz that would be talking to a slut & we don't go that low" I said smirking. "You just dissed yourself crazy bitch. We all know slept with John, Bryan, Kane even Michael Cole should I keep going? before you married Punk." I was about to tackle her until Nikki held me back. "It's not worth it" she said. "Nikki, you're faker then Kim Kardashian & Nicki Minaj combined. Those transplants won't keep Dean forever" Brie held Nikki back & whispered something to her causing her to calm down. "Oh & Brie, Dolph's ass is hot. Thank goodness I got to bang that before he got married to a hipster like you!" Emma started laughing. We all held Brie down. She was ready to beat the shit out of Emma. I don't mind her doing the favor but rightnow isn't the time. I have something better in time.
Roman's P.o.v.
We were having a good time talking. It took our minds off of the end of the world. Then all of the sudden Brie came up yelling at us, well actually at Dolph. "DOLPH ZIGGLER!!!" We stopped laughing & Dolph turned around slowly. "Yes doll face?" He answered softly  "We need to talk" "when?" "Now!" She said pulling him by the arm away from us. "Wow what happened?" I asked. "Emma happened, she pissed her off by saying she had some Ziggler before Brie did" AJ said. "Oh that's cold" Seth started laughing "What's so funny?" Paige asked Seth. "I think Brie is going to go BRIE MODE on Dolph" "Oh shit poor Dolph" Ryback said laughing. "Atleast he won't die eaten by zombies" Kaitlyn joked. "Wow very positive Kait" Nikki rolled her eyes playfully.
Dolph's P.o.v.
Brie didn't seem too happy. She took me to our room slamming the door. "What's wrong Brie?" "Did you sleep with Emma before we got married!?" "What?" I asked confused "Did you?" "Brianna No! I wouldn't! She's lying, why would you believe her?" "Because she sounded like you guys did..." Brie frowned. "I don't cheat, even if it doesn't look like it I'm a loyal guy Brie. I didn't get married for no reason. I love you, don't believe that shit" I hugged her. It took a minute for her to hug back & I was happy she did. We were having a moment until the bus stopped. I groaned "What now?" Brie & I walked outside the room to find out what was going on. "What the hell are we doing here?" "This ware house has things that can help us. We're running out of guns & we need more" Triple H said. The ware house looked old & big. It was a real tall & big building. "Not a place full of rainbows is it now Ambrose?" Triple H smirked. Dean rolled his eyes "We're not the only ones" Paige said pointing at a black van. "How could it be?" AJ asked curiously. We all got out & saw Randy, J&J & Kane approaching us. "What are we supposed to do here?" Randy asked annoyed. "There's weponds in there & we're going to get them" Hunter said. "How do you know?" Roman asked "John use to hide his army stuff here" "We should get what we need & get out of there as soon as possible" Kane said. "Lets go" Stephanie grabbed a gun. We all got guns & knifes. Brie looked so hot I almost drulled. We all got inside carefully. It was huge & there was blood all over. "We should split up" Stephanie suggested "You crazy!? We don't even know if there's walking bodies in here!" Kaitlyn exclaimed.  "Split up in groups of 3 or 4. We aren't here to party with zombies so we shouldn't take long." We all split up, Brie was with me as well as Nikki & Dean. We walked to the left of the building. There was blood & dead zombies. This place didn't look safe. I just hope that we come out of here alive & not dead in the process.