Give It Up

Dean's P.o.v.
I told Roman to stop the bus near a bar. I was in a lot if depression. I missed Nicole & imaginating her dead is the last thing I want to do. Everyone got out of the bus with guns making sure no zombies were there. I obviously didn't give a damn anymore. If zombies killed me, then good because they did me a favor. I just walked in like if there was no zombie apocalypse going on. I grabbed a beer & started drinking. Everyone else were in the bar by now, I decided to go back to the bus. I got on my bunk bed with my beer in my hand. I was feeling a little tipsy by now, after I finished my first beer I got the other one & started drinking it. It was peaceful, no people, no noice until Ofcoures the blondie of Emma came in. I was depressed as hell & her comming to the bus with me wasn't helping.
AJ's P.o.v.
Drinking is the last thing we should do but we needed to relax & live life like old times, besides Roman, Hunter, Steph & Dolph weren't drinking. Ryback wasn't either because when Kait is drunk... Oh shit. I wasn't completely drunk, neither was Paige. We were just talking about nonsense. Then I realized Emma wasn't with us, I hoped that she got lost & zombies ate her but I knew she's not that stupid. She's probably in the bus with Dean, alone, just them two...that's not good. Emma's P.o.v.
Call it whatever the hell you want but I wasn't going to let this opportunity slide. Dean was getting drunk which meant I could take advantage of him. I laid next to him on the bunk bed. "What are you doing?" He asked me trying to stand up but I laud him back down. "Dean, you have to relax. I know you're stressed over Nikki. Just let me help you, I can help you forget about her" I said touching his muscular chest. His chest drives me crazy. He moved my hands away "Emma, I told you I don't need Help. Nicole is & always will be in my mind. I love her" I rolled my eyes. Nicole, Nikki, Nicole! Augh! He never stopped talking about her. I hated Nikki, I couldn't stand her! I hope she died! I hate her! I hate her! I grabbed Dean & pulled him to me. I started kissing him, he didn't kiss back though. I didn't care, I got on top of him still kissing him.
Nikki's P.o.v.
I couldn't believe what I was watching. I felt my eyes fill with tears. I felt my blood boil in anger. I felt my heart rising. "What the hell is this!?!" I yelled causing Dean & Emma to jump. "Nikki" Dean said sitting up.
"I can't believe you. While I was about to die twice! You were to buisy cheating on me with her!! How could you Dean!? How could you! I stayed loyal to you! I never thought of you this low!" I said feeling tears stream down my cheeks. Everyone were starting at us now. Emma walked up to me smiling "Nikki-" I slapped her so hard that she fell on the floor grabbing her cheek. "Shut the hell up bitch!"  I turned to Dean, I knew he was drunk. "Nicole-" I cut him off  "We're done" I said throwing my ring to him. "Nik wait I can explain-" he said grabbing my hand. I turned around around & slapped him. "Don't touch me!" I yelled walking out of the bus. "Nikki-" "Not now AJ" I walked towards Brie & hugged her. "I'm going to go with Randy, I can't ride in the bus." She nodded with tears in her eyes. "We'll follow you guys from behind" I said as I got in the truck. Dean came out trying to go after me but Roman stopped him. Apparently they had to carry Dean back into the bus because he wouldn't walk back by himself. After a while we were already driving again & couldn't help but cry. Randy was by my side & he hugged me. "He cheated" I said crying. He didn't say nothing he just held me close. "I'm here Nikki" Why Dean? Why?