Road So Far

3 weeks had passed & what seemed like an infection turned into a serious chaos. Dead people didn't really stay dead. After a while they came back to life but not like normal people, more like zombies. In those weeks not only did the world change, also did some people, likeSeth. We all know Seth as a funny & sweet guy but now he turned into a harsh low tampered guy, he's still understanding & always there when you need him but the sweet & funny guy is no longer in him. Who could blame him? he lost his fiance, Leighla Shultz. He had called her to make sure she was ok & to tell her he was on his way to pick her up but  after a few seconds he started hearing her scream. He wouldn't hang up & even though he tried to hide it, they could see his tears. Roman Ofcoures had to take the phone away from him & hang up for him. Even though Seth putted a strong image, you could still see him hurt & broken inside. AJ didn't change much, but she did have a grudge over zombies. She didn't know Cm Punk went to see her at WrestleMania because he wanted it to be a surprise. He Ofcoures was in the audience & well... He died that same night. "Where are we going?" Asked Kaitlyn "To the mall" answered Seth. "We also need weponds" said Paige "Don't you think I know that already?!" Hissed an annoyed Seth. "Damn Seth, she was just asking" said AJ. "Why did this had to happen right when we were about to get married?" Nikki said while looking at her engagement ring. Dean & Nikki got engaged 2 weeks before WrestleMania happened. "Nikki, be glad you're still alive" replied Brie fixing her bump bed. "Easy for you to say, you're already married" Nikki said rolling her eyes. "Yeah, but me Dolph didn't go to our honeymoon. We were supposed to go after WrestleMania but then the zombie apocalypse happened-" "Brianna, don't remind me! I still can't get that horrible image off of my head. Fans running, Naomi & Layla. It's just terrible Brie." Nikki started tearing up "Nicole" Brie said sitting next to Nikki. "I know how you feel, because I feel the same way too" Brie was tearing up too. "Suck it up Brianna" Nikki said wiping her tears & Brie did the same. "We're here" said Paige interrupting the twins. "So this is what we're going to do" Roman started "Kaitlyn, Nikki, Brie & Seth, you guys are comming with me. Dolph, Paige, AJ & Ryback you guys are going with Dean." "What exactly do we need to get?" Asked AJ "Weponds, clothes & food. You guys get what you can & ran back here alright?" They all agreed & separated inside the building.
(Nikki, Brie, Seth, Roman & Kaitlyn)
"You girls get some clothes & we'll take care of the weaponds" said Seth walking away with Roman. The girls went into the H&M store. Kaitlyn got a bag & started putting random clothes in it as well as Nikki & Brie.
(Dean,Dolph,Ryback, AJ & Paige)
"What kind of food do we get?" Asked AJ. "Gummies, chips, soda, water?" "Sounds like we're having a party Paige. We need survival food" "That is food!" Exclaimed Paige.
While AJ & Paige were arguing about food. Dean, Dolph & Ryback were getting anything they could as weponds. "Paige, I insist we should gets something more than just that"  "Just get the damn food & lets get out of here" Paige said. Then all of the sundden they heard foot steps, but not like walking foot steps more like sprinting. "AJ, did you hear that?" Asked Paige whispering. "Your annoying voice? Yeah" said AJ filling the backpack with different stuff. "No AJ, someone is here. we should hurry up" "Don't tell me what to do!" AJ snapped at Paige. "AJ shut-" Paige turned to a strange figure infront of them. "Dolph? Dean?" The figure started sprinting towards them. "Oh shit! It's a zombie Paige!" AJ said running. "I can see that AJ!" Paige said running after her. "Call the guys!" Yelled AJ running as fast as she could. Paige took out her phone & started looking at contacts until she accidentally dropped it. "My phone!" Paige said trying to run back for it. "Paige leave it!" Yelled a frustrated AJ "it's my phone!" "Leave it!" "It's a fucking iphone 6!" "Ditch that fucking phone & run for your stupid life!" Said AJ pointing at 2 zombies that were following the first one. Paige started running the same pace as AJ "You owe me a new phone".
(Nikki, Brie, & Kaitlyn)
"It that everything?" Asked Kaitlyn "That's all it can fit in the bag" said Brie. Then they heard a growl "Kait was that you?" Asked Nikki "No" Then all of the sudden they see a woman who used to work in that store launch towards them. "OMFG! Run bitches!" Yelled Kaitlyn grabbing the bag. The zombie stood up & ran after them. Nikki started grabbing random shirts & jeans throwing them to the zombie trying to slow her down. "Really Nicole?" "Hey, if this bitch doesn't slow down with different types of clothes that don't go together comming her way, then she has bad taste in style!" Brie, Kaitlyn & Nikki make it to the doors of the store & slam the door on the zombie's face causing her to knock out. "Damn that bitch runs too fast to be a zombie" said Kaitlyn. "Hey isn't that AJ & Paige?" Brie asked. "Oh no, more zombies? Seriously!" Exclaimed Nikki. "Lets go help them" said Brie running to them. Soon all 5 girls started running away from the zombies. The guys saw them & started shooting the 3 zombies chasing them but no matter how much zombies they killed, more & more started comming out. "We can't kill them all, we have to go to the bus" yelled Dolph. They all finally made it to the parking lot & didn't stop running until they got into the bus. "Go!" They all yelled as Roman started the engine. They all could see the zombies comming out of the mall building. "Did you guys bring it?" Seth asked AJ threw the backpack of food to Seth, while Kaitlyn put the bag of clothes down. "Does that answer your question Rollins?" Said AJ trying to catch her breath. "We got as much as we could" said Dean showing the bag of guns, bats, knifes ect. Everyone sat down catching their breaths & trying to gain energy. "AJ" "Yeah?" "You still owe me a new phone."