Suspicions

AJ's P.o.v.
What can I say? My words won't bring back Kaitlyn from the dead. It won't change anything. She's dead & gone. I can either cry or avenge her death. Yes I said avenge, do you really believe Kaitlyn died because she couldn't outrun zombies? Yeah this is the most stupidest shit I've ever herd. I know Kaitlyn, well knew her. Weird thing was she had no gun & was locked in. Kaitlyn knew better.  if you had no weapond to defend yourself, you know you're dead. Then supposedly the door got jammed leaving Kait in & Emma out. Isn't that weird? I got a feeling Emma had something to do with it.
Paige's P.o.v.
It's crazy that you die when you least expect it. Kaitlyn died unexpectedly. All the guys went to check out the place Kaitlyn died. Stephanie said us girls had to stay in the station but hey, when do I follow orders? I followed the guys all the way there.  "Paige, what are you doing here?" Randy asked me. "To come shopping. What do you think?" I said rolling my eyes. "Hunter isn't going to like this" Dolph said. "I can give a damn of what he thinks" "Boys, I found her" Triple H said poking Kaitlyn's lifeless body with his shovel. She was laying face down. Her body was bloody, bitten & full of bugs. In other words, it looked gross. Triple H was about to turn her body around until I stopped him "Don't. Leave it like that" I said standing out from the guys. I was really short compared to them. "What the hell are you- forget it. Boys, we have to burn the body" "Burn Kaitlyn's body?" I asked. "Yes, burn her body. She can turn into a zombie minute. Bring me some gasoline & a lighter"
Emma's P.o.v.
"Kaitlyn is long gone. Now I need the crazy widow & Casper" "Then I'll get my revenge on the Bellas. They said wrestling wasn't my thing, but killing bitches like them is" We laughed. I'm no longer alone in this. She's got my back.

A/N: Who is helping Emma? Comment & I'll update soon.