Possible Betrayal

Eva Marie's P.o.v.
It's funny how people don't realize when they invite inside a killer. Yes I am a killer. I killed the shortest one from the J&J squad. That's nothing compared to what I can do to The Bellas. Those bitches deserve the worst. One by one, all of them will go down.
AJ's P.o.v.
Eva!? Really!? Could've been someone else but it had to be Eva. I never expected for her to survive. How? She... Well... Can't wrestle...
Randy's P.o.v.
I was in the kitchen using the fridge getting some beer and as soon as I closed the fridge door Eva was in the other side. "Hello Randal" "If I had a gun I could've shot you" she laughed bitterly "How sweet. Is that how you are with girls?" I annoyingly rolled my eyes. "Listen, if you want to fuck, rightnow it isn't the time. It was a one time thing and I was drunk-" "I can't come to talk to you because then you think I want to fuck. Randy, stop acting like you're the only hot guy around here" Eva said crossing her arms. "What do you want then?" "How about some advice for you? STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY BUISNESS!" "Wha-" "Don't play dumb. I know you found my wedding ring on Jaime's dead body. Give it back!" "Wait. So you killed-" "Yes" she said proudly "can I have my ring back? It was an expensive diamond" she said sticking her hand out. I reached into my pocket pulling out her ring. "How could you keep that after cheating on your husband with me?" "Ex- husband! He cheated on me too. I just returned the favor" she snatched the ring away from me and put it back on. "Now, if you don't keep your mouth shut-" "You'll what? Kill me?" She gave me a nasty smirk. "It would be a shame if that happened. I had fun that night. We should repeat it one more time someday" she gave me a sly grin and walked away. Eva is dangerous. Should I tell the others or do I just go with it? I grabbed my beer and sat down thinking this over and over.

A/N: I missed continuing this book! Glad I'm back. Anyways, Is Randy going to betray the others or tell them about Eva? This book is going to get more exciting people! Don't stop reading stay tuned. The best will come when you least expect it ;)