The Real Killer PT 1

AJ's P.o.v.
"BANG!" Is all I heard outside the room I was staying in. I got up and cautiously opened the door. Before opening it fully, I quickly grabbed my pocket knife that was hanging from my right Chuck Taylor. As soon as I was sure of what I was doing, I quickly walked out pointing my pocket knife to the left and the right. No one was there. I turned on my iPhone and lightened the hallway.

As I walked down the hall I saw a trail of red paint... Wait... It's blood. Oh shit! I felt like I was going to panic but I didn't. I had to keep calm for mine and everyone else's sake. I took a deep breath and kept lighting the hall with my phone and pocket knife on my other hand.

As I kept walking forthward the trail of blood wasn't ending. I kept walking and then I saw it.

A lifeless Triple H laid on the floor with a headshot on his head. A crying Stephanie was beside him while Emma aimingly pointed the gun at Stephanie.

"What's wrong Steph? Why so sad?" Emma said while pointing at Stephanie. "Is it because you're not worthy husband died of one single bullet?" Emma kicked Hunter's body. "You bitch!" Stephanie angrily yelled standing up face to face with Emma. "Watch it or you'll be next" "AJ was right! You killed Hunter and probably Kaitlyn!" Emma laughed "It's sad that no one believed crazy widow pants. In the end-" "Bang!" Someone instantly shot Stephanie from behind. "Damn it Randy! I wasn't finished!" Emma yelled. Randy? What the fuck!? "I couldn't stand your voice anymore" Randy simply said.

Randy turned on us? Fuck. I slowly stepped back and tried to walk in the direction I came from until I felt someone in back of me.

"Did you loose something? AJ." She pointed her gun at my face.
"Not so happy to see you" I said pointing my pocket knife at her.
"You're pathetic" Eva harshly said. "Says the girl who can't fucking wrestle" she gritted her teeth at me and pushed me to the wall causing me to let go of my pocket knife. Fuck."Listen to me Loney Tunes. I didn't want to resolve to this but you are literally making me do this" She pointed her gun at my head "Hey, atleast when I'm booked to win I kick out at 2 unlike you"She angrily tried to shoot me but I quickly got down on the floor and crawled to the other side. As soon as she wasn't on my way I quickly got up and ran for my life. She kept shooting trying to aim at me but yet again, she can't fucking shoot no one right. I screamed in the hallway hoping someone would hear me.

Leighla's P.o.v.
I heard someone screaming. I was full awake now. I quickly grabbed my gun and open the door aiming it at a screaming AJ.
"AJ?" I said putting my gun down. She looked behind her before quickly pushing me back inside. "What the-" she covered my mouth and made an 'shh' signal. As soon as I shut my mouth she locked the door and let out a sigh.

"What's going on?" I whispered.

"It's Ev-" AJ was cut out by a scream comming from downstairs. Me and AJ grabbed our guns and headed out.

As soon as we were outside, we saw Paige, Randy and Kane shooting zombies.

"What the fuck is going on!?" AJ asked yelling over the sound of gunshots.

"A zombie tried to fucking eat me!" Paige angrily yelled as she shot 2 zombies in the head.

"She was lucky I was there to save her ass" Randy added as he shot one behind me.

"Where are the others?" I asked shooting a zombie getting ready to jump on Kane. He nodded thanking me as he went back to shooting.

"Some upstairs trying to not die" Paige said as she kept shooting zombies everywhere. I looked around and saw Triple H's body getting eaten by 4 zombies. I was disgusted. I then noticed Stephanie wasn't no where to be seen.

"Where did boss lady go?" AJ asked while shooting a zombie who almost bit Paige. Then stabbed one who was in back of her.

"I don't know! But we got to get out of here, this are too much dead people to kill... Again" Paige said.

Then out of no where an explosion filled the room. Us foot jumped away before getting caught in the flames.

I turned to see Nikki and Brie. They were throwing some sort of firework that exploded as soon as it touched the ground.

"We're going to blow the place down" Brie said shooting zombies.

"Where's Seth, Dean, Joey, Roman and Dolph?" I asked.

"Joey and Roman getting the bus. Dean, Dolph and Seth getting our supplies" Nikki said kicking a zombie in the face.

Before I could ask anything else, Roman showed up with the bus and immediately ordered us to get in.

Paige, AJ, Randy and Kane got in with no hesitation. The Bellas kept shooting zombies and I decided to shoot some myself.

"What are you guys doing get in!" Dolph yelled shooting zombies from behind. The Bellas kept shooting as well as Dean and Seth did.

Apparently they all were making it to the bus. As soon as I saw Seth in the bus entrance I decided to stop shooting and run towards the bus. I ran as fast as I could until I felt a sharp pain on my ancle. Crap.

I played on the floor trying to crawl towards the bus. I looked up and saw Seth shooting zombies who were getting close to the bus. This is it. I'm done for. I tried my best to stand up but found it impossible to. I signed in surrender.

I looked back to the bus and saw the doors closed. Seth was punching the doors repeatedly while cussing. More zombies tried to go to the bus. I had to close this place up. I looked at the nearest door that locked the whole room. It had a button that you needed to press in order for the place to go in lock down. I shot the button with my gun and the doors closed. No zombie could get in our out.

I saw a lot of zombies headed towards me. I laughed. I never thought I'd die like this. I thought I was going to get married, have kids and age for nature's sake. But life is unpredictable, and apparently a bitch. I went down in my pockets until I finally found a grenade. I needed to blow this place up.

As soon as zombies were sprinting close to me I knew I was ready to do this. I put my index finger on the ring looking circle and pulled it...

BOOOOOMMMMM!!!!

Seth's P.o.v.
I saw the whole station burst into flames. The whole building went down. I gasped in horror. I felt tears in my eyes. This couldn't be. I fucking lost her. I saw her die infront of my eyes.

"Seth" Paige said touching my shoulder. "Don't touch me!" I yelled. I wanted to punch someone so bad.

I put my hands in my hair tangling them in my fingers. Leighla sacrificed for us.

I pushed past Paige and Dean towards the back of the bus and locked myself in a room.

I broke into tears. I lost her again but thus time it was permanently. I was on my way to save her but zombies were trying to get in and Roman closed the bus doors. I fucking tried to break the doors open but it was no use. The last thing I saw was Leighla laying on the floor helplessly. I felt like crap for not fucking tried to get out and do something. I could've got her back in the bus with me. I could of. But now she's gone.

A/N: So long since I last updated this book. Glad to bring Zombieland back in the picture. Sadly Leighla died :'( to all of you who were not expecting it, I'm sorry but I did say some people were going to die. The question still remains, Where's Emma and Eva? Where can Stephanie McMahon be? Please Comment. Hope you liked this chapter and again I apologize. Also, I want you guys to check out my new book Here's to Never Growing Up I just that idea stuck in my brain so I hope you guys enjoy it.