The Plan

Nikki's P.o.v.
We finally decided to leave that abandoned mansion. I decided to ride with Dean in the bus this time. We talked, Laughed & kissed. I missed this man so much.
Emma's P.o.v.
I rolled my eyes as I saw Dean & Nikki kiss. I should be the one kissing him not her! Finally my hair was back to my blonde color. I still had bruises but they were taking off. I didn't really like to talk to anyone. I was sitting down in the couch while brushing my hair till I heard Paige & AJ whispering. "We should get rid of her" AJ started "Alright, lets just make it look like an accident" Paige stated. I knew they were talking about me, I'm the only one they hate in this bus. Are they going to kill me? Those bitches better not! After 5 hours everyone fell asleep. Except me I was wide away. I didn't know when AJ & Paige were going to kill me. AJ is a crazy girl & Paige...yeah it's better if stay awake. I'm not the only one that's awake Ofcoures, Seth is too because he's driving. "Hey" I said walking to him, he didn't have to roll his eyes or make an 'ugh' sound to let me know he was annoyed to see me. "Yes Emma?" He asked trying to sound patient while not taking his eyes of the road. "I over heard AJ & Paige wanting to get rid of me & I'm-" "Scared?" He cut me off "You should be" he added. I looked at him confused "What?" "Hey, it's AJ & Paige for fuck's sake. You don't really know what they're up to or what they're planning to do. It's always best to stay in their good side" he looked at me for second & then turned back the road "But I know you are far from being in their good side." "You have to help me Rollins!" I yelled quietly. "I can't they're unpredictable, that's why they get along well. You've said stuff that pissed the hell out them." In that moment I knew I was screwed. AJ & Paige are going to kill me or skin me alive or  set me in fire. "Thanks for the advice Seth" I said walking back to the couch. I looked at AJ & Paige sleeping. What if they're not & are waiting for me to pass out so they can keep up with the plan.

A/N: What are Paige & AJ are going to do to Emma? Is Seth Helping them? Comment me what you guys think
                »Deathly Cupid