The Real killer Pt 2

Paige's P.o.v
Ah back into this bus where it all started. Now of course, well, we lost most of our 'Squad' if that's how I can even call it.

Mr.Rollins is back into depression. Roman is the main driver. Joey Mercury... He lost it that's for sure. Kane is, um, Kane still. The Bellas are...eh. Dean and Dolph kinda argue now, but I don't know why though. The viper, Randy he's cool not much to say about him. And then we got AJ, my pumpkin, my frienemie.The woman who hates to be called crazy. Ever since the whole incident with the whole zombies and Hunter's dead body, Stephanie missing and Eva and Emma no where to be seeing, she's been kinda creepy. More then usual. I've caught her staring at Randy. She doesn't keep her sight off him. It's making me worry and you know I don't just 'worry' about people. It's not in my nature.

"There's only one cookie left, do you want it or-" I turned to face AJ who was still starring at Randy playing cards with Kane.
"AJ!" I yelled causing her to get startled a bit. "Wtf Paige!?" She snapped with an annoyance. You could tell she was ready to kill someone. I sighed "Do you want the cookie or not?" "All that yelling for a damn cookie??" I gritted my teeth but tried to stay calm. "Do you... Or do you fucking don't?" Before I knew it, AJ had just slapped the cookie out of my hand. "Does that answer your question???" She hissed. Ok I can try and keep calm but if she's going to keep acting like a bitch, I'll chop her head off.

AJ's P.o.v
"Does that answer your question???" I hissed at Paige who was shocked at my reaction. "Call me when you're less bitchy, ok pumpkin?"before I could reply got up from the couch we were sitting and walked away. I groaned in frustration before turning to face Randy. He can fool everybody, but not me.

I walked over to him, he was still playing cards. "Randy, we need to talk" I said trying to sound cheerful. "Sorry but I'm buisy" he said not even turning to face me.My cheerful expression slowly faded. See how my kindness is taken for weakness?
"NOW!" I yelled followed by a slap on the table. This startled both Kane and Randy. He turned to me then back at Kane "I'll be back" he stood up and followed me to the back of the bus. I looked behind me making sure no one was around. The I slammed Randy on the bathroom door causing him to be off guard.
"What the hell AJ!?" He exclaimed. I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him close to my face. "You killed Stephanie, and helped Eva and Emma scape" I said glaring at him. "You're a backstabbing son of a bitch!" I exclaimed shoving him back to the door.

He grabbed my wrist making me let loose at the grip on his shirt. "I'd keep quiet if I were you" he said in a threatening tone. I laughed maniacally "sucks you're not me. I'm going to take you and those bitches down" "you and what army? For your sake, stay out of it twinkle toes" I glared at him smiling like a creep "Oh Randy, I may be short but trust me, I can be hell in chucks." I said backing away from him. I gave him an innocent smile and skipped my way to the front of the bus.

A/N: Sorry it was short. Just wanted to say happy New year! Hope you liked this chapter I put a lot of effort in it. I have a surprise for the you guys more in the book. I just need to know where I can added it. Any ways thanks!