Comming Back To Me

Seth's P.o.v.
I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Was I dreaming? Was I in heaven? Did I drink too much? I better not be seeing things or people will start thinking I'm a psycho. "Are you going to stay there & wait for zombies to eat you or what?" She asked. I was back to reality. I pinched myself & when I realized this wasn't a dream or imagination I spoke up "Leighla?- How?" I stood up now facing her. She looked different, not a big change but she looked different. Her hair that hair blonde highlights was back to black & her clothes, she was wearing some type of black gear. "What happened to you?" I asked in confusion "This isn't the time or place Colby" She said in a serious tone. She pulled out a gun & pointed it at me "What are y-" before I knew it she shot a zombie in back of me. "You should really pay attention to your surroundings Rollins" She said walking to AJ, Paige & Roman. She was helping them kill zombies. They were shocked to see her too because they stopped shooting. Leighla cut zombie's head off & shot them twice to make sure they were really dead. "You guys are the only ones?" She asked us. "No, there's others. Do you know where's the room with guns, knifes & stuff like that?" AJ asked. "Yeah, follow me" she opened some type of secret door that was hidden by a shelf. We all followed after.
Kane's P.o.v.
I was with Randy, Stephanie, Triple H & J&J. Well it was most likely Randy & I since Stephanie & Hunter decided to take J&J with them to the left hall, while me & Randy took the right one. "Why so grouchy?" I asked him. "I'm not in the mood" he answered bitterly. "Is it because Nikki & Dean got back together?" "Shut up" "You knew that was going to happen Randall" "I said shut up!" "Face it! While Dean is around you have no chance with Nicole!" "Shut that hideous mouth of yours before I do it for you" Randy threaten. "I wanna see you try" I said getting in his face. "It's not your business Kane!" "It became my business when you told me!" "Then I made a mistake, my bad" he said walking forthward. "Stop thinking Nikki will fall for you, she won't. She's friend zoning you. It will never change between the two of you" Randy turned around & gave me a glare. "You're just jealous because nobody likes you. Haven't devil's favorite demon experience love yet?" I growled at him. "That's what I thought" he kept walking.
Brie's P.o.v.
We kept walking until an elevator door opened. We pointed at it with our guns until we saw a crying Kaitlyn & Emma. "Kait? What's wrong?" Nikki asked. "Where's Ryback?" Dolph asked. "He's gone" She turned to face Emma. "Why the hell did you close the doors!? He could've make it!" She started yelling. "He wanted us to go-" Kaitlyn slapped her with rage & anger. Kaitlyn slapped Emma so hard that Emma fell to the floor. "He's gone because of you!" Me & Nikki held Kaitlyn back. "Where's he?" Dean asked "On the Second floor, lots of zombies attached us" "Kait, we can't go back & get him" I said trying to sound calm. "It's ok, we're here" Nikki said while glaring at Emma. Emma rolled her eyes at us.
AJ's P.o.v.
Wow Leighla is alive? I thought she was dead. She lead us to a locked room. "We need a key" Paige said "We don't have time to find one" I said shooting the lock causing it to fall down. We got inside & I saw lots of guns, knifes, grenades you get the point. Roman called Stephanie & let her know where the room was, she told him she was going to contact the others & that they were going to wait for us at the entrance. I grabbed a lot of knifes & guns. Paige helped me by holding the bag. About 50 minutes later we were all set. We went back from where we came from & started our way back to the entrance of the place. We saw everyone there, well actually someone was missing but I couldn't put my finger on it. They were shocked to see Leighla with us. I then saw Kaitlyn crying, I didn't know why. We walked back to the bus & got in. Leighla told us she was going to follow us from behind. So the black car is her's? Nice. Paige & I finally sat next to Kaitlyn. "What's wrong pumpkin?" Paige asked. "Ryback, he's...he's dead!" She bursted into more tears. So that's who was missing. I hugged Kaitlyn, she was going through the same thing I am. We both lost our husbands to zombies.

A/N: what did you guys think of this chapter? Who expected Leighla to come back? Why did she change? What will Seth do? Comment me what you guys think ;)
                  »Deathly Cupid