Unleashed AJ

Paige's P.o.v.
Ok so I'm still shocked of what happened yesterday. First Nikki is alive, Second Emma took advantage of a drunk Ambrose & Third Nikki & Dean are no longer engaged. It's clear to me that it's all blondie's fault. I don't like AJ but I hate Emma more than I hate AJ. Haven't you ever wondered how did Emma even survived? I mean I was expecting her dead at this time but I guess I shouldn't underestimate The Australian Blondie. That girl might seem sweet from the outside, but from the inside...she's uglier than Martha Stuart without make up. Yeah, I know I hate a lot of people & you might I'm exaggerating well I'm not! That girl but a real worm in my gummy worms bag! That's not funny! when you mess with my food you're dead crumpet. I know I'm not the only one that hates her. AJ is by my side & we are planning to get rid of her...literally. Ok don't freak out we won't kill her...yet. That is if we have no other option. We just need to get Emma out of this bus so Nikki & Dean make the hell up already! Wait... Why do I even care if they get together or not? It's not my business & I know I could care less about them unless... Oh shit! I have a heart!!!
Brie's P.o.v.
I'm relieved Nicole is alright. I knew my sister was a fearless fighter. Yeah she decided Not to ride with us in the bus because of her & Dean's fight. Ok maybe Dean did cheat but something inside me tells me he didn't. I can't say something I haven't witnessed my self. I don't know if he was flirting with Emma while Nikki wasn't around. I know Dean wouldn't do that but hey, it's Dean Ambrose, anything can happen. I come out of my room now but Dean doesn't. He's always quiet. I feel bad for him, I know he's hurting because he doesn't want to see anyone expect his best friend Roman. I don't know What they talk about in his room but every time Roman comes out of there he doesn't seem too happy. Seth & Dean hasn't been the best of friends rightnow, but he actually cares & once tried to go talk to him.
Roman P.o.v.
I've checked on Dean twice today. He's not himself lately. He still has the ring he gave Nikki & the same one she threw back to him. "You just have to chill man" "No, I don't have to 'chill' I lost her then she comes back & I loose her again. I didn't know what was going on, Emma kept comming to me & I would always push her away but she kept insisting over & over again" Dean started tearing up. "It's ok man, I have your back" "You have no idea how I feel rightnow. I love her & I lost her for my stupidity!" I sighed "Dean, I lost my daughter Joelle. How do you think I feel? She was my daughter. I heard her scream in the crowd & I couldn't do anything about it." I covered my face "I'm not here to talk about me, I'm here to talk about you. Yes we all make mistakes. Maybe Nikki was too heartbroken to let you explain" he looked at me with his red eyes. I can tell he hasn't sleept neither stopped crying. "Do you think she'll take me back? Do you think she'll want to get married with me again?" He had hope in his eyes, I couldn't assure him because I didn't want to bring his hopes high so I just gave him a answer that was true "I don't know. Only with time you'll find out" I stood up & walked out. Maybe that wasn't the answer he wanted but it satisfied him. He still had that ring in his hand. Poor Dean. I walked up to Seth who was driving the bus. "How is he?" "Why don't you go & find out. You guys need to make up now" Seth sighed "There's a 75% chance I won't make it out of there alive" "Don't be dramatic, he's too upset to even try & kill you." "You shouldn't underestimate Dean. He might get his frustration out on me" he said walking to Dean's room. I took control of the bus & keept driving. The Shield needs to get back together.
Seth's P.o.v.
I stopped infront of Dean's room. I took a deep breath before walking in. As I walked in I saw Dean sitting on the bed looking at something. When I got closer I realized it was a ring. Nikki's ring. "Hey" I said in a low voice "What do you want?" He answered with his raspy voice as usual. "Wanted to know how you were doing" I said standing infront of him. I sighed "I'm sorry for everything I've done to you, Roman & everyone. I'm sorry" I finally said. He looked at me "You're a scumbag, you know that right?" I nodded "I'm aware of it thank you very much" "Look, I don't like apologizing because at some point I meant what I said...I'm sorry too" I smiled a little I knew what he meant with that. "It's alright buddy" I said touching his shoulder & walking away. I'm glad we are back into the same page.
AJ's P.o.v.
I felt bad for Dean & Nikki. Nikki did look hurt yesterday but so does Dean. I glared at Emma "Hope you're happy now" She smirked while brushing her hair "Extremely happy." "It's your fault Nikki & Dean aren't engaged anymore & you're proud of that slut!" She gave me a look "Shut up Looney Tunes!" I stood up from the couch "What did you just call me?!" "Looney Tunes" "Say it One more time I dare you rat face!" Emma stood up & got on my face while smirking. "L..O..O..N..E..Y..T..U..N..E..S" That's it I've had enough of this bitch. "You just buried your own grave bitch!" I said while tackling her. I started to punch her on the face. "AJ!" Stephanie came in trying to stop the fight. I ignored her & kept slamming Emma's head on the floor. Paige was just sitting down on the couch while eating popcorn. Everyone gave her a look. "What!? I'm just enjoying the show" she said while putting another popcorn in her mouth. I pulled Emma's hands back while I layed on her back "Who's Looney Tunes now!? Huh!" Then Seth pulled me back as Hunter helped Emma. "AJ calm down. You won, you won. Give me five" I touched my lip & saw blood. "Oh, ok" I high gived Seth. Then I ran towards Emma & pulled her by the hair. Seth kept pulling me way as Hunter tried to separate me from Emma. I pulled out some of Emma's hair "What are you gonna brush now huh!? Fake ass extensions!" Seth kept trying to hold me back. Emma grabbed her messed up hair. Paige kept eating popcorn "This is getting good." "AJ calm down" Seth kept telling me. I managed to punch Emma on the face knocking her out.