I don't Know You anymore

Seth's P.o.v
We finally made a stop at an abandoned police station. We all got off the bus & went our separate ways... Well not actually leave but you get the point. As soon as I got off I went to look for Leighla. I wasn't too surprised to find her loading her guns in the back of her truck. "Can I help you Rollins?" She asked not taking her eyes off of her gun. "It's Colby & we need to talk" she let out a chuckle "Says who?" "I do. What happened to you? You changed. Your hair, your clothes...Leighla what happened!? I thought you were dead!" "You wouldn't understand" "Well if you don't tell me of course I won't. I heard you scream in the phone when I last called you! Zombies attacked you didn't they? What about Kevin!? What the hell happened!!?!?" She slammed the  gun she was loading on the trunk of her car & I could tell she was angry. "Fine you want to know!? Zombies didn't attack me! 3 men came to our house & kidnapped me! They experimented different stuff on me, I'm surprised I'm still alive. They wanted me to work for them but I said no, so they tried to kill me. I barely made it out, if it wasn't for a woman with black hair & tattoos you wouldn't be seeing me today!" "What about Kevin?" There was silence "While 2 men were trying to take me, Kevin kept barking at them so one of them shot him. There we talked!" She slammed the door of her trunk & walked away. I turned around & saw her walking away. She changed & I don't blame her. I just don't recognize her. She was put through that while I thought she was dead. I'm sorry Leighla. I'm sorry Kevin...

A/N: So Now we know why Leighla is like that. Who can be the woman that helped Leighla out of where she was being held? Comment who you think & I'll try to update tomorrow. Lots of love!
                   »Deathly Cupid