Frenemies Before Zombies

It was a a really hot morning. Seth was driving while talking to Roman, Brie & Dolph were eating chips on the table, Ryback & Kaitlyn were sitting down while hugging, Nikki & Dean were still laying on the bump bed talking while snuggling, & last but not least there was AJ & Paige sitting down. AJ was playing with her hair while Paige was using Kaitlyn's phone while eating gummi worms. "What are you doing?" Asked AJ looking at Paige with a weird look. "Posting stuff on Instagram" "Paige, it's a fucking zombie apocalypse! No one is going to get on Instagram & like your stupid pictures." "I'm well aware of that AJ. Im not posting stuff just for fun, I just want to know if someone is still alive" "Oh so if someone is alive they're going to probably comment on your ugly ass selfie & say we're not the only survivors-" "Hey look at that! Stephanie McMahon just commented on my picture saying they survived too!" "Are you kidding me!?" AJ exclaimed. "Stephanie survived? Who else Paige?" Asked Ryback. "She says her & Triple H are the ones that survived so far. She hasn't heard from anyone else yet" "So we aren't the only ones? That's a relief" said Brie eating a potato chip. "Where are they?" asked Roman stepping in the conversation. "In the abandoned stadium of WrestleMania." "Then lets go help them, Seth?" "I'm already on it Roman." Seth started driving back to the stadium where WrestleMania took place. "See AJ, I knew what I was doing" Paige said smirking. "Shut up" AJ muttered while crossing her arms.
(Few hours later...)
"Are we there yet?" Kept asking AJ trying to annoy Seth more. "Yes! We are here. Now will you shut up AJ?!" Seth snapped "Oh...yeah!" AJ said mocking The Macho Man. Seth rolled his eyes while Paige & AJ laughed. "Alright, we are going to go get Stephanie & Hunter & come back here as fast as we can ok?" Said Dean. Everyone nodded in agreement "But we need someone to stay & start the engine after we come back from inside" Said Roman "How about you stay here AJ?" Roman asked turning to AJ "What!? Me by myself? No way in hell!" "Alright fine, Paige will stay with you" Dean said pointing at Paige "Why don't I just let zombies eat me Instead?" AJ said grabbing her hair. "Quit being dramatic AJ, you guys are just going to take care of the bus until we come" "But I don't want to be with her!" AJ whined pointing at Paige who was giving her a smug smile. "Come on AJ do it for us, for Punk" said Brie. AJ sighed, when it came to doing it for  Punk she couldn't say no. She missed him. "You guys better get your asses back here safely" she said trying to sound like CM Punk. They laughed "Alright AJ, see you girls in a few" Roman said grabbing a gun as well as everyone else. Nikki & Dean held hands while getting out of the bus just like Brie & Dolph. AJ & Paige saw them all go into that stadium, The stadium that changed their lives. (Inside The stadium)
They all walked in carefully & quietly. Nikki looked at the stuff on the floor. There was chairs, tables, wrestling gears blood. She wanted burst into tears because she witnessed all that. Brie touched her arm & gave her twin a weak smile. Dean was infront of Nikki, Brie was next to Nikki with Dolph beside her. Kaitlyn was between Ryback & Seth & Roman was behind. The guys were obviously taking care of the girls. "Where the hell can Stephanie & Triple H hide?" Whispered Dean. "Guys, over there" Brie said pointing at a dressing room. They all walked in to find Stephanie & Triple H with knifes in their hands. "Thank goodness you guys made it" said Stephanie putting her knife away.
(In the bus)
"So...what do you want to do?" asked Paige "If you don't shut up I'll probably stab a knife through your throat" said AJ looking put the window. Paige was finishing her bag of gummy worms. "I would like to see you try" AJ shot a glare at Paige. Then they started hearing noises comming from outside the door. "Finally, they came!" AJ said walking towards the door. "AJ wait-" said Paige running to her. AJ opened the door not realizing she made the worst mistake someone can do, opening the door to a stranger.
(Inside The Stadium)
"How the hell did you guys made it out alive?" Said Dolph surprised. "We hid in the dressing room with the lights off & the door locked." Triple H answered "We thought we were the only ones but then I saw Paige's selfie & her caption that said 'trying to survive the zombie apocalypse' & well I started txting her" said Stephanie. "We should get out of here before those brainless manics arrive" said Dean looking outside the door. "Yeah, lets move" said Triple H walking out the door with Stephanie.
(In the Bus)
"Get this bitch off of me!" AJ yelled trying to push Eden off of her. "I don't know, she's too far away" said Paige trying to sound lazy. AJ gets on top of Eden "Paige!" AJ yelled "Alright fine!" Said Paige grabbing a goon & shooting Eden on the head. "Happy-" Summer Rae got on Paige & tried to bite her. "AJ!" AJ grabbed a knife & sliced Summer's throat. "I still don't like you, but I hate those zombies more than I hate you" AJ said looking at Seth, Kaitlyn, Nikki, Brie, Roman, Dean, Stephanie, Ryback, Hunter, Dolph running to the bus. "Start the engine Paige!" AJ yelled shooting the zombies that were behind them.  They were all making their way into the bus until Nikki was being pulled. "Guys a little hand here?" She said holding to the handle of the steps. "Nikki!" Brie ran to help her twin sister. Dean held Nikki's hand & pulled her to him. "Don't let go Nikki!" Dean yelled pulling her to him. "Hey AJ, that zombie called you crazy!" Nikki yelled. AJ turned to the zombie that was pulling Nikki. "Oh hell no!" AJ jumped on the zombie & started stabbing the hell out of her. Everyone stood there wide eyed. "There" AJ got in the bus & acted all sweet. "Remind me not to get into your bad side" said Nikki sitting next to Dean. "AJ, I know you don't like me & trust me I don't like you either but if we are going to survive this zombie apocalypse. Want to be frenemis?" Asked Paige sitting next to her. "Yeah, frenemies before zombies" AJ smirked.