Hotel

Nikki's P.o.v.
We've been driving for 5 hours already. It was night. 12:03 to be exact. I haven't had any sleep. I tried to call Brie but guess what? There was no signal. That was just my luck. The guys have been great. Jaime Novel & Joey Mercury are such sweethearts, Kane isn't as bad as I thought he would be & Randy...he's a good guy. We made a stop at a abandoned hotel. It was fancy & there was no sign of zombies in there. We walked in & saw the building, it was dark & cold but it was ok. "So we're sleeping here?" I asked "yeah. There's no zombies & I can secure hotel for the night" said Kane. We walked to 5 rooms that were next to each other. Kane had the first one, then Jaime, then Joey, the Randy & the last room was for me. We all said goodnight  & walked inside our rooms. I sat on my bed looking at my engagement ring. If only Dean knew I was still alive. I sighed I missed Brie she would always know what to tell me. I felt something hanging from my neck, I then remembered I was still wearing my Bella necklace. It was the 2 B's that could connect. Brie had the other half. I hope I get to see my friends soon. I hope they haven't forgot about me...
Randy's P.o.v.
I couldn't sleep. I walked around my room constantly thinking about Nicole. I know it's wrong to think about someone who is already engaged. Nikki is great woman, she deserves the best, she deserves someone that makes her happy. Unfortunately I'm not that someone, it's Dean. I know Nikki doesn't see me past a friend & I know why. I've been there for her when she needed me, we just had a great bond of friendship. Me in the other hand, always looked at her differently. I've always & still do. I had hope for us, I hoped that we would be together but when she told me her & Dean were engaged, I crumbled. I had no idea they were dating. It was kept a secret that only Brie & Roman knew. I never stopped loving her but I did push the feelings I had for her aside. I hid them but now that she's with me, I don't know if I can control myself. This might sound bad but I'm glad I found her stranded on the desert with zombies ready to eat her. I should go talk to her. No, not rightnow. She's probably asleep.
Nikki's P.o.v.
I was laying on my bed with my eyes closed. I was drifting to sleep slowly until I felt someone move my hair from my face. I opened my eyes slowly & screamed at the top of my lungs when I saw him.