Here We Go Again

Nikki's P.o.v.
I was walking fast through the halls. I needed to find Dean. I felt bad for treating him like I did, I should've known the background of the story first. I was minding my own buissnes until I bumped into Randy. "Hey Nikki, what's the hurry?" "I'm looking for Dean" "Why?" "He didn't cheat on me after all, I need to talk to him." He frowned "oh, well see you later then." "Alright bye" I kept walking until I finally got to Dean's room. I knocked on the door & Dean started to open it. "Seth if it's you again I'm gonna fucking kill-" he stood there in silence "Nikki?"
Dean's P.o.v.
"Nikki?" I stood there shocked. She walked up to me & kissed me. "I'm sorry Dean, for what I told you, for acting like a bitch, for not letting you explain. I'm so fucking sorry" "Nikki I should be the one who should apologize for letting this happen. I would never cheat on you babe. I love you too much." With that Nikki started kissing me again. "Nikki, one more thing" "what?" I went down on my knee "Would you marry me Nicole Garcia Colace?" I pulled out the ring that I gave her before. "Ofcoures" I put the ring back on. I hugged her tight "I'm never letting you" I whispered I nher ear. "Don't" she whispered back.
Randy's P.o.v.
Nikki & Dean probably got back together. I laid on my bed, I was so close to tell her how I feel. I guess Nikki isn't for me, but I still love her. Why does she take him back? He might cheat on her again. Nikki deserves better, she deserves someone who won't leaver her sight. She deserves to be with me. Here we go again with the friend zone.
AJ's P.o.v.
Paige & I sneaked into Emma's room. It was time to get her back. Just so you guys know, this isn't the first & only thing we're doing to Emma. We are just warning up. Me & Paige walked up to a sleeping Emma quietly. "Omg, she looks even uglier asleep!" Whispered Paige. "This girl needs Dr. Phill in her life" I whispered back. I grabbed the hot pot of spegatti & poured it on Emma's head while Paige poured the tomato sauce. Emma started screaming while me & Paige started laughing. "You bitches! It's fucking hot!" Emma yelled. "Don't forget the meatballs!" I said tossing them at her face. "You crazy bitch! I bet you would've done a better Porky Pig!" I instantly turned to Emma. "What did you just say?" I got in her face with gritted teeth. "T-that's all folks! Sounds familiar crazy Widow? Omg it fits perfectly because you were married but your husband is dead so now your a crazy Wido-" I grabbed the iron pan that Paige had & started beating Emma with it. "Don't you ever call me crazy! I'm not Looney!!! & Don't you dare to metion my husband again you fucking blonde bitch!!!" I kept hitting her non stop. Paige just stood there while covering her mouth. Then someone pulled me away from Emma. I turned around & it was Jaime Novel & Joey Mercury. "Let go of me you jackasses!" "AJ what's got into you?" Stephanie came in with Hunter. "It's all Emma!" I yelled pointing at a bruised up Emma who could barely get out of bed. "I didn't do anything Steph, they attacked me. Especially AJ, she hit me with an iron pan" "J&J take AJ back to her bedroom & make sure she stays there. You too Paige go to bed!" I kept kicking & struggling to break of J&J's grip "This isn't over Australian rat! I was barely warming up on you!" I getting take out of the room.
Paige's P.o.v.
I saw as AJ was being dragged out. J&J couldn't control her. "What are you waiting for vampire bitch!?" Emma yelled I got the iron pan that was on the floor & pretended I threw it to her face in accident. "Oops! I guess I have butter fingers after all" I said walking away. Stephanie & Hunter shook their heads at me. I ignored them. I could still hear AJ dang poor J&J I'm starting to feel bad for...haha sike! I don't feel bad for anyone. Bitch please I'm Paige for fuck's sake!