14. "Frostbite, Shatter!"

"Where is he? We've all come this way..." A male with blue hair began to speak in a raspy voice.

"I-Is that a man with a hand on his face?" You stuttered, staring at the villain. "There's absolutely no fucking way that moron can see through it."

"All Might... the symbol of peace... I wonder if some dead kids will summon him here?"

"Oh, for God's fucking sake!" You angrily yelled.

"Shouldn't there be sensors at the very least?!" Yaoyorozu asked, a clear panicked yet somehow calm facade being displayed on her face.

"Yes, there is!"

"Then why is it not working?!" Muttering beneath your breath, you start to follow your classmates while Aizawa had Thirteen evacuate all of you out. "Piece of shit school! I passed the written test for just gray hairs it seems! M-Mister Aizawa?!" Genuinely concerned for your teacher, you watched as he leaped down onto where the villains were, fully prepared to risk his life for your dumb asses.

"Come on!" Iida yelled, "We need to hurry up and leave!"

"I will not allow that." A menacing voice spoke. A shadow portal of some sort expanded.

You screamed.

You damn near pissed your pants, probably.

"Greetings," it said. "We are the League of Villains."

"What kind of stupid ass lame no fucking mother having ass bitch— who the fuck is this shadow thing?" You questioned, obviously very quietly. No, you could have not said it in your head. You needed to vocalize it somehow. 'What the fuck even is it?'

"We've come here to U.A to end the life of All Might, the symbol of peace."

Two of your classmates— specifically the rabid chihuahua and the red one— jumped in front of everyone to attack whatever was just talking. Darn! You didn't think they would have been that stupid, besides, you genuinely enjoyed how energetic the red one was— was his name Kirishima, or something similar to that?

Anyway, it did not matter. You will not be dying today!

"Oh fuck!" Nevermind. "What the fuck is this shit?! What kind of fucking power— fuck this world, fuck all you family-less villains! Fuck my damn life!"

... Just how many dollars was that?

Oh... if Haruto only knew.

-

Apparently, these fatherless bitches of villains wanted to kill All Might. Would you let that happen? ... Well, probably.

Shaking your head out of those thoughts, you quickly look at your surroundings. Then behold, a certain someone was in front of you.

"M-Multicolored bi— what was your name again?" He didn't turn to look at you. Instead, he seemed pretty focused on those ice sculptures... oh. Those were villains. How delightful, the male with heterochromia took care of the villains. You can just have him do everything for you, no big deal! "Hey— can you answer my question and not ignore me?"

"Todoroki."

"Yeah, good job. That wasn't so hard!" You fake smiled, clapping for the male. Todoroki was obviously annoyed at your antics. Did you care? No. "What area even is this?"

"Landslide. Weren't you paying attention in the slightest?"

"No. I mean, I didn't pay attention to the exam at all for U.A and I still got in, so..."