9. "The Hero Course."

"... I should have never even done that," You muttered, staring at your seemingly beyond repair arm. "Should've left them under the debris." You clicked your tongue, disappointed in what you got yourself into.

Luckily, there was a lady who came by looking if anyone had any injuries. She was quite small, but her quirk was very effective with what it did. She was giving candy to everyone, congratulating them saying they did well. She saw the person who you kicked previously out of the robot's area, and repaired whatever they had wrong with them. Then, she came up to you and examined your arm.

"Again...?" She shook her head. "You're not the only one who I've seen do this to themselves today. Some green haired boy— I believe— also did this to himself."

'Oh. Midoriya.'

She then suddenly kissed your forehead, which not only caught you off guard, but the other examinees as well. You blinked, unsure of what the actual heck just happened. Looking down at your arm, the swelling and bruises go away magically.

"Woah..." You mumbled to yourself. Genuinely, that's pretty— wait, can't you try and do that? Changing properties is in your quirk, so perhaps.

"Alright. You'll be fine, are there any more?" She asked, looking around.

-

A week has passed. You continued to train, regardless. Haruto advised you to create objects out of thin air, and Oji had given you the task to see if you can manipulate air molecules. For some reason, the huge male wanted you to be able to control the wind, like some airbender. To his happiness, you did. You created a paper crane out of thin air, and Haruto was also thoroughly pleased. They never let you experiment on actual people though, to your dismay.

"Ah! This is so boring!" You complained. You really contemplated blowing something up. "Hey, Oji, can't you give me a more exciting task?"

"I'm just following whatever Haruto wants you to do, besides," he sipped on his hot coffee. "Controlling the air molecules was a side task I already let you do."

"And that's boring! I already created a gust of wind for you, and you got all giddy! When is it my turn to feel like that?"

"I don't know," he shrugged.

"Man... I don't even know if I even got into U.A or not." You sadly spoke, slouching down on your chair. "I'm positive I failed the written portion."

"Hey, we should just pray that you're not that dumb, okay?" Oji tried to comfort you. It didn't work, that was obvious. His way of comforting was rather strange. "If anything, maybe being a doctor would be nice, you know? I'm quite sure once you get the hang of it, you could heal people."

"I suppose... but I like kicking ass."

Oji only chuckled at your preference, shaking his head softly. "You're one of a kind, know that?"

"I hope... so? I don't want there to be a second me... God, that would be awful." You sighed, the scary thought threatening your mind. "The entire world might just... perish."

"[Name]!" Haruto appeared, waving a letter of some sorts.

"Oh, please, I already know I failed." You crossed your arms, puffing. "I'll look at it anyway. Don't expect too much." You then walked up to him, grabbing the letter from him. Making your way down the hall, you stared at the prestigious logo that was on it.

You then sat down at your desk, with Niko curiously hopping on your lap to see what was going on. You carefully opened it, pulling out a disk of some sort and a paper.