25. "Eclipse."

Red, piercing eyes peered right through nothing in particular. The air, perhaps? The air certainly seemed like the victim here— now... just what did the air do? Help this angry person breathe? His pale hand went to ruffle his hair, a tired expression clearly on his face. The male certainly had eye bags, and needed a good rest before continuing to even breathe the air he was offending with his mad gaze. The window in front of him that he was standing in front of practically showed the view outside. The city lights below glistened in all of its glory, shining brightly. Then, his ruby eyes moved to the moon. The moon was beautiful.

A sound.

Footsteps. Heavy footsteps.

"... Haru." A masculine voice somewhat vibrated. The male turned and saw an even bigger male than he was, his eyes slightly widening.

"Huh?"

"Have you been getting sleep?" The other male asked. His shoulders were broad, his voice deep and scary. His normal gaze looked like it wanted to murder everyone. Tattoos on his arms decorated his entire look, making him look like someone you would never want to mess with.

The white haired person scoffed, rolling his eyes, "I mean... what do you think?" Only he could act this way towards him and not get absolutely wrecked.

The gaze of the intimidating male immediately softened. He quietly shuffled slightly, "I'm sorry, Haruto."

"... Ah," the angry small male sharply inhaled. "I am. I gave you attitude for no reason just now..."

"Grief is a harsh thing to go through, I don't and will not blame you for anything." His deep voice comforted him.

"I'm just... you know, All for One..." Haruto trailed off, the rest of his sentence becoming a mutter. "I can't keep doing this type of work for him now— especially since she is no longer here with me. I... I have no reason to."

"... Right. You did this all for Mari."

"Yes, yes I did, Oji." His voice trembled, cracking at the end.

With no idea on how to comfort the grieving male, Oji simply stood there in silence, focusing his eyes onto the lights below them. Sniffles and silent sobs currently present in the room, caused by the weeping white haired male. For a good while, they stood there in silence. A man with no sense of comfort, and a man dealing with his everything being gone. Oji's shoulders tensed, his head snapping up suddenly. The reflection of the moon in his deep blue eyes glowed, turning his head slowly to Haruto. He walked over, laying a hand on his shaking shoulder as the red eyed male continued to sob.

"What if... we leave?" Oji suggested, sounding rather desperate.

"Leave where?" Haruto asked quietly. "There's absolutely no where to go."

"We get paid for this dirty work, remember? Just... a couple more payments and we can be free." A slight smile came on his face at his own idea. "There's... so much we could do."

"He'll find us." Haruto said sternly. "There is no reason to run, the minute he catches us... we're dead."

"We have nothing to lose but our lives." Oji argued, determined to get him to agree with his seemingly outrageous. "Please, Haruto."

"..." He stayed silent, staring into his desperate, gleaming eyes.

"Please."

"Okay."

-

Echoes of Haruto's footsteps sounded through the empty building. He came across sliding doors. He walked up to it, grabbing the handle with his hand and pushing it to the side.