11. "Atoms."

And now, you're suddenly sat down for a serious talk. The topic was about your drawback; forgetting things. How wonderful. What's there to even talk about if you can't even remember it? How foolish of them to think that this needs to be a discussion.

"So what?" You crossed your legs, unamused with what you three would be talking about. "I forgot something, again. How awful. I mean, why do you guys even care so much?" You asked, fixing your posture. "Genuinely... there's no reason for you to be this concerned."

"It can affect your daily life, [Name]," Haruto explained, his foot tapping against the ground. "We at least need a solution for this. You're quite literally going to a place where they use powers, and if your drawback was something else other than forgetting things, this would never be a topic of consideration."

"Topic of consideration!" You mocked, doing a little hand motion. "I'm fine!" No, you are not. You're in fucking denial, but obviously you are denying that you're in denial, and that everything here isn't a dream.

That's right, you haven't let go of that thought at all!

"[Name], the more you use that quirk, the more you lose yourself." Oji sternly stated, looking you in the eye. Of course, you were nervous. The two being ultimately serious about this whole debacle. You did really consider what would happen if you completely forgot yourself, but you could really come to no conclusion at all on what to do.

"... I'm not completely gone, yet." You say, your eyes wavering down.

Haruto sighed, putting a hand on your shoulder. "I know, this is something you don't really want to think of, but you need to," he says, his voice calm as a quiet library. "I don't want you to go insane when you forget everything."

"But... what do you even want me to do about it?" You questioned him, shaking your head.

"You could perhaps write down who you are." Oji suggested.

Haruto nodded, "You could do that. Also, a diary of some sort documenting your days?"

"Agh, please... can we just think about this when it actually becomes a real big issue?" You complained, leaning back in your chair. "I'm just really tired."

"Okay," Haruto nodded, getting up from his chair as Oji followed suit. "We'll leave you to it. Just... let us know if anything else feels off."

"Got it." You held a thumbs up.

Haruto and Oji exited your room quickly, leaving you with your thoughts. You had completely forgotten about the supposed zombies you've had in your old world. It seemed like it was a huge thing to Haruto and Oji, hence why it bothered them so much. Truth be told, you were obviously bothered as well. You can't remember anything you should remember. God forbid the day you forget Haruto and Oji's names. What if you... just end up forgetting everything in general? One day, after overworking yourself... you wake up, and you don't know who you even are. That eerie thought terrifies you deeply. It's similar to a knife being stabbed in your back.

Niko was fast asleep. You sighed, getting up to get yourself ready for bed.

-

"I have... come through the door like a normal human being!" All Might yelled, not even going through the door like a normal person.

"Haha... I forgot about him." You snickered to yourself, your hands muffling your words.

"It's All Might! He's really teaching us!"

"That's his silver age costume!"

"Hero basic training!" All Might exclaimed. "This is the class that'll mold you all into heroes! No time to dally, today's activity is this!"