10. "Excel or Expelled!"

Become a hero, they said!

It will be fun, they said!

Can you guess who they are?!

"That fucking yellow rabbit haired piece of shit...!" You angrily muttered to yourself, clenching your fists. At this point, you were simply shaking in pure anger. Expulsion, then you're gone because you're absolute crap— wait, you don't have to worry at all! Why? Because, you're you. The dumb bitch who fell from the sky.

There's that proud smile on your face!

"But... that isn't even fair! This is our first day, too!" Uraraka tried to stop the teacher from going through with his plan.

Aizawa then built off of her words to match his thoughts, "From natural disasters to villain attacks... calamity is right around the corner. Japan is already full of unfairness."

He was most definitely right. Nowhere is fair.

"Heroes are the ones who correct all that unfairness," he turned to face you and your classmates. "If you were hoping to spend your evenings at some café, I hate to break it to all of you that for the next three years, U.A will run you through the wringer. That's plus ultra."

You shuffled uncomfortably, your gaze drifting down. Something told you that being thrown into some world with powers would not benefit you at all. It told you something, and that something it told you was that you'd only hurt. From random people possibly hurting you, to your own power hurting you. Sinking into panic, you started to sweat. You never asked for any of this. You never did. The screaming thoughts exploded in your mind. "All of this was a mistake", it said. Over and over. You're doomed. Doomed a sad life.

You shook your head. Those negative thoughts— dismiss them and bottle them up.

"I'm not here because I'm a piece of shit." You said to yourself. "I can actually do something... I think?"

No! Not that! You can! Get your ego back!

"Use your strength to overcome it all," Aizawa held up his finger. "Now, bring it. The demonstration is over, now it's for real."

Pushing your anxiety down, you lifted your head up, "I'm going to fucking kill those damned walking dead."

Now, just what was your new goal? There's no way back to your old home.

-

Event one, the fifty meter dash.

To be honest, you tried calculating how long it was. You don't even know how long a meter is in feet. It truly is a wonder how you managed that written exam.

"Three point four!" The robot announced. It was that Iida guy. He had engines in his leg, you must admit, it was pretty cool. But, no, you will not be admiring it until you get a formal apology from the event that had happened at the exam. "Five point five eight!" The robot announced again, this time for a female with green hair.

You were up. Besides you was some yellow haired guy. He had a bolt in his hair, and you sort of got distracted by it.

"Hey, is that dyed?" You asked.

"Oh—!" He began to speak, but then you two were announced to race. You snapped your fingers, having your quirk carry you to the end at the speed of light.

You smiled happily, "I never knew I could do that!" You laughed, applauding yourself.

"Zero point four!"

"What?!" You gasped, bewildered at your result. "That... I'm going to forget a whole thing after this, and I get that? For fuck's sake! I made myself as fucking— fuck!"