15. "USJ Aftermath: [Name] Edition."

"Is that a humanized bird?" You questioned the scene in front of you. It was quite a bulky thing. Dark, with broad shoulders. Oh, it had muscles, too. Note muscles. It's probably crazy strong! Better stay away! "Todoroki— what the fuck is that thing?!"

"I don't know, but we need to stay away from it," he replied to you, keeping hidden in the zone the two of you were in.

"It's fucking gross and looks like it is on crack..."

"... Crack?" Todoroki muttered, obviously confused. You turned to him. a puzzled expression more than obvious on your features.

"Drugs, sweetie. You know when I call someone a crackhead I—"

"I get it, [Surname]."

"A gold star for you, Mister 'Roki."

"...Nomu." The villain suddenly spoke up.

"What was that, you fatherless piece of shit?"

"Nomu. He called it the 'Anti-Symbol of Peace'."

"I don't know man, looks like a turkey with its brain out for me..." You shrugged, shaking your head. "Who is he, anyway?"

"Is that... Aizawa?"

"Our teacher?!" You quickly walked up right next to Todoroki, looking at Aizawa beneath the nomu. "He really doesn't look too good..."

A sudden feeling of lightheadedness came to you, but you shook it off as if it was nothing. Though, you did take a seat on the floor of the zone you were stranded in. There was nothing you could do, not now, at least. You weren't going to leap in there and help fight that thing, you may as well be dead. Oh, and besides, your lovely memory. Anyway, fighting some big ass bird wouldn't be a lovely way to perish.

It would be stupid.

"I died because of a buffed up bird!"

... How can you explain to the divine?!

"[Surname]?"

"Huh?" You turned your head to face Todoroki.

"Are you... okay?"

"I'm just lightheaded," you brushed it off, shaking your head with a small smile on your lips. "Nothing much. I forget things all the time— it's a stupid drawback."

He nodded at your explanation, his eyes going back to the fight between the nomu and Aizawa. Though, it seemed the nomu had won.

'Damn it... I should've used One for All.'

You winced, the pain increasing more in your head. You didn't know what was different than last time. This time, you only shattered someone's bones, right? Then last time...

"Last time...?" You mumbled to yourself, staring off in a daze.

"[Surname]?" Todoroki knelt down to your level since you were sitting. "Hey—"

"It hurts... it really hurts," you were seeing stars at this point. Your vision was spinning rapidly as if you were in some sort of spiral. It just kept going, and going, and going, and going. It never ended it seemed. "When was the last time I used my quirk before this?"

"How would I know that, [Surname]?"

"T-Then just tell me the last time I used it during school!"

"You use your quirk everyday, [Surname]," Todoroki replied, genuinely concerned for how you are right now. "We always train."

"... Huh," you laughed, shaking your head. "Must have been something wrong today."

"Help is going to be here soon," he said sternly to you. Hearing the concern in his voice, you laughed. "Why are you laughing?"