17. "Explosions and Crimson."

Certainly, you would not even have to do too much, right? Surely, you will lose to the first event, and call it a day? Right? Maybe, just maybe you won't get so worked up and pissed that the motherfucking Shoto Todoroki decided to freeze everyone, and you somehow get an angry burst of energy wanting to absolutely obliterate everyone, and send them into oblivion, maybe? Oh, please! That won't ever happen!

Just kidding! Here you were with some losers who's quirks aren't suitable for this sort of thing and are now stuck! Perfect for you, well, your plan initially. If your random mood swing didn't kick in, you would have definitely just stood there, looking like some idiot. But then, you realized something.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" You quickly muttered, glancing down at the state your feet were in. "Not my combat boots...! This shit was expensive to the point I needed to steal Haruto's wallet!" ... What a confession. Anyway, stop standing there! Do something! If you don't, Haruto and Oji will absolutely murder you! "I'm not letting that bastard with ice get off easily!" You quickly melted the ice off of you, quickly snapping your fingers so that you would be able to teleport yourself in front of people— which was something you figured out you could do quite recently. Maybe your power isn't that bad after all... no, no, it's still bad. You most likely will be forgetting your math lessons.

Continuing to run forward with your classmates and some other people, there is a sudden halt as the robots from the entrance exam were right in front of you. Specifically, it was the zero pointers towering over all of your very small human bodies. You sweated, obviously not expecting to see these menaces to society again. Though, the job was easily taken care of for you as Todoroki used his ice to freeze the zero pointers.

But in a very shit position.

Well, it doesn't matter to you! Guess what— you can solidify air and make a shield around you, and only you! These morons running behind you are idiots who don't look at the given situation, and you feel superior now!

Snickering, you outstretched your hands over your head first, and then lowered it to cover your entire body. Obviously, nobody could see the shield you made. A smile was on your face, and then the robots collapsed over you. Dust has surrounded the area, and you quickly sprinted your way out of the debris.

You then piped up, "Hey— couldn't you have done something more threatening than whatever that even was?!" A laugh escaped your lips as you picked up your pace. The only goal you had here was to sabotage Todoroki back after the stunt he had pulled earlier.

The next obstacle was right in front of your eyes— 'The Fall' is what Present Mic called it. You swallowed, thinking of what you could do to try and make it past this part of the race. A bright idea made its way into your mind. You can also manipulate your own body, since you were also made of atoms. How lovely.

Everybody better move because...

"It's time for my prestigious angel bitch era," you quietly muttered to yourself, a mischievous glint in your eye. You were excited. Now is the day to try new things, why? Because, no villains!

Pure white wings sprouted from your back, allowing you an advantage in this specific obstacle. It felt a little off, but it was alright since you didn't really know what else to do. Gracefully flying— no, actually, you weren't. You looked like a ragged up pigeon that never flew. Anyway, you still made it over. But, now, you have even more competition than just the half and half user. Explosions were heard, and you could only connect that to one person; Bakugou. You grumbled, hoping that he would have been farther behind. Obviously, he isn't. You didn't take it into consideration that he's genuinely one of the most powerful kids here. You were, too, though. And you knew it. Everyone there? You could bend them to your will, if you wanted. Would you? ... Nah. Overexerting yourself again is not what you want to do. Last time was enough. Hopefully, something bad happens and you don't make it through!